Stayed here for four nights during the Golden Week and thoroughly enjoyed it. The staff are very hepful with everything from making restaurant reservations, providing directions as well as meeting specific requests on accomodations. The hotel shuttles the guests to Daimon station for free and from there you can reach all of the major attractions in Tokyo - Ginza, Tsukiji, Edo-Tokyo Museum in Ryogoku(a must-see), Ueno, Shinjuku, Roponggi and Sensoji Temple. Plus the view of Tokyo Bay and Odaiba...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You can practically feel the heartbeat of the city from the impressive InterContinental Tokyo Bay. Convenient for business or pleasure travel, the hotel puts you in easy reach of business, shopping and entertainment centres including the World Trade Center Tokyo, Shiodome and Ginza. The Imperial Palace and Shiki Theatre provide tastes of culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental Hotel Tokyo Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Tokyo Bay
- Intercontinental Hotel Minato
- InterContinental Hotel Tokyo Bay Japan