Stayed here for five days on business. I had to visit Tokyo big sight which this hotel is ideal for as it is next to the monorail. The room was clean and the staff friendly. Situated a short walk from the rail line to Tokyo station which was only a couple of stops away or there was plenty to do nearby. The one problem I do have is that as I said I was on business and to be charged $200 plus per night just for the room then be asked to pay for Internet in the room I feel is excessive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You can practically feel the heartbeat of the city from the impressive InterContinental Tokyo Bay. Convenient for business or pleasure travel, the hotel puts you in easy reach of business, shopping and entertainment centres including the World Trade Center Tokyo, Shiodome and Ginza. The Imperial Palace and Shiki Theatre provide tastes of culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, IHG, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your InterContinental Hotel Tokyo Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Tokyo Bay
- Intercontinental Hotel Minato
- InterContinental Hotel Tokyo Bay Japan