Place is okay, a bit of downfalls worth mentioning before you book:
- can be very, very loud as the complex is surrounded by late-night bars, restaurants and clubs.
- since most if not over 50% of the apartments face or are over looking restaurants. Therefore your place will smell everyday. The smells gets old and gross quite fast
- some other places faces the AC machines of neighboring building, therefore your place will be constantly loud, and have a damp, constant scent.
- gym is very small, and often not cleaned. People come and go using machines but not one keeps it clean.
- garbage room is gross as us the entire second floor. The floor smells badly!
- there is a weekly cleaning service, but the cleaning people do a very bad job. They don't really "clean" your place as much as making it look nice on the surface. I can tell that they never fully vacuum, never fully clean the counter tops, tables and what one would expect from a cleaning service.
- the neighborhood is loud, fast, and insane on weekends.
- building is down an alley which makes the place seem a bit unsafe esp in the evenings.
There are other Oakwoods worth your high rent price.
Again, this place is OK, but I could never stay here again, and have friends who have stayed here and share the same negative reviews.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with CityZen, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Oakwood Apartments Roppongi Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oakwood Apartments Roppongi Central Tokyo, Japan