“Very good sushi and one very few spots to eat sushi outside” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Roku Roku

Roku Roku
6-10-3 Roppongi | Grand Hyatt Tokyo 6F, Minato 106-0032, Tokyo Prefecture (Akasaka / Roppongi)
+81 3-4333-8788
Improve this listing
Ranked #81 of 7,141 Restaurants in Minato
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi
Good for: Doing business
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Akasaka / Roppongi
Tokyo, Japan
“Very good sushi and one very few spots to eat sushi outside”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

I have only been here for lunches both on business and with friends. I have not tried dinner.

The visits I have made here are that the entire 'hills' complex makes life easier when you are driving and if you like sushi, and are happy to pay for decent quality and setting, you can actually enjoy eating outside!

For good weather they have two granite tables outdoors and for sitting outside you have, on each of my visits, two set menus for lunch. Quality of the fish is very good and the presentation is excellent too. Crowd is mainly Japanese living or working in the area and the actual restaurant is fairly small but with large floor to ceiling glass windows.

Benefits here are a very good quality of fish, the service, modern setting and that you can enjoy a good wine / champagne list as they share the grand hyatt drinks collection.

Of all the visits I have never had one bad encounter and the visit frequency is high

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Naples, Florida
“Relaxed atmosphere and fabulous food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2011

We had been sightseeing all day and didn't feel like dressing up AND we called on a Friday night with 10 minutes notice! We were greeted and treated like the most important guests there. I was a bit nervous ordering sake and sushi as a first timer to Japan. The staff were wonderful in recommending dishes and sake to try. The RokuRoku signature sake was SO delicious and the tuna trio was out of this world! I had NO idea that tuna had so many variations!?! (I like the fatty tuna best...what flavour!!!)

Visited October 2011