“Unforgettable dining experience” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“Unforgettable dining experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

The crab shabu shabu was highly recommended and we were not disappointed. Another highlight was the sashimi. All the food was beautifully presented. Impeccable service. Interesting interior...evocative of a set from 'You Only Live Twice' the late 60's James Bond movie set in Japan. Very cool! It is expensive.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

City of San Fernando, La Union, Philippines
“Steak that melts in your mouth”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Seryna has been a favorite restaurant especially when my husband and I are in Tokyo. We have been there when they were cooking the steak on a hot, volcanic stone. This time around, they used a grill, and when we asked them why they have stopped using the hot, volcanic stone, they said, "it took longer to cook the steak." We had our steak and surprise, the steak was as good as when cooked on hot, volcanic stone. But be prepared for the price of your yearning, because it costs a lot of yen.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Manila
“Melt in Your Mouth Steak”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

...and the best part is you can actually get "geishas" prepare them for you! We did not pay but for a group of 8, I am sure our business partners paid a fortune!

Visited April 2012
“Hi class sukiyaki . One of best in tokyo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

It will be a beautiful pieces of beef ... If u ordered the best one

However I eat very little .. Lets say usually my gf and I can share 2 app 1 soup each or share and share a steak ...

This place I had a whole portion and I had to order more ...

It is thinly sliced of course ... And suppose to eat lots of rice to get full with the beef ... But I did and still NOT full

So IF u r hungry ... Easily normal ppl can have two portions ..

Otherwise it is very good beef .. One of the best places I ve come across and I had 400 michelin stars already under my belly ...

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Stockholm, Sweden
“Comfort Food Japanese Style”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

This is our favourite shabu-shabu restaurant and obligatory stop on our first day in Tokyo. The crab for the shabu-shabu is peeled and ready for dipping in the stock. The beef is just the right thickness not to disintegrate in the cooking pot. Just what we need to help us get over the jet lag. And so - happily satisfied - to bed.

Visited December 2012