“Steak that melts in your mouth” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
City of San Fernando, La Union, Philippines
“Steak that melts in your mouth”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Seryna has been a favorite restaurant especially when my husband and I are in Tokyo. We have been there when they were cooking the steak on a hot, volcanic stone. This time around, they used a grill, and when we asked them why they have stopped using the hot, volcanic stone, they said, "it took longer to cook the steak." We had our steak and surprise, the steak was as good as when cooked on hot, volcanic stone. But be prepared for the price of your yearning, because it costs a lot of yen.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

86% Recommend
Manila
“Melt in Your Mouth Steak”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

...and the best part is you can actually get "geishas" prepare them for you! We did not pay but for a group of 8, I am sure our business partners paid a fortune!

Visited April 2012
“Hi class sukiyaki . One of best in tokyo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

It will be a beautiful pieces of beef ... If u ordered the best one

However I eat very little .. Lets say usually my gf and I can share 2 app 1 soup each or share and share a steak ...

This place I had a whole portion and I had to order more ...

It is thinly sliced of course ... And suppose to eat lots of rice to get full with the beef ... But I did and still NOT full

So IF u r hungry ... Easily normal ppl can have two portions ..

Otherwise it is very good beef .. One of the best places I ve come across and I had 400 michelin stars already under my belly ...

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Stockholm, Sweden
“Comfort Food Japanese Style”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

This is our favourite shabu-shabu restaurant and obligatory stop on our first day in Tokyo. The crab for the shabu-shabu is peeled and ready for dipping in the stock. The beef is just the right thickness not to disintegrate in the cooking pot. Just what we need to help us get over the jet lag. And so - happily satisfied - to bed.

Visited December 2012
“Classic Shabu Shabu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

Recommended as a good place to entertain important clients, including American and Japanese, Seryna Ginza did not disappoint. Expensive? Yes. Decor? So, so. Service? Excellent. Food? Delicious and well presented. I'm not a sushi officianado, but enjoyed all of the offerings. The summer roll with crab was sublime. In fact, all of the crab dishes were wonderful, particularly the crab shabu shabu and stuffed crab. The house specialty, horsehair crab, was nice, but more work than the rest. My first exposure to kobe beef---what's the big deal? Especially, when boiled in the shabu shabu manner. I would stick with the crab shabu shabu and would definitely return.

• Visited September 2012