“Treat Yourself” 5 of 5 stars
Review of L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon

L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon
6-10-1 Roppongi, Minato 106-0032, Tokyo Prefecture (Akasaka / Roppongi)
+81 3-5772-7500
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Neighborhood: Akasaka / Roppongi
“Treat Yourself”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

If you want to treat yourself but not spend too much, I recommend going there for the lunch course. Everything is delicious!

Get a table where you can have a good look of their gorgeous kitchen.

London, United Kingdom
“Will return.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

Attentive and smart service. Well-chosen ingredients. The open kitchen dining concept enhances the dining experience. Reasonable prices. The restaurant deserves its Michelin rating.

Visited July 2014
Lund, Sweden
“Expected a lot more”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Being in Japan on vacation we wanted to go to a nice restaurants one of the last days of our stay. Considering this restaurant had Micheline stars it looked like a great option.

I must say if this restaurant had not had stars and the price it had it would gotten a rather higher score from me but I expect a lot more. I have been in Micheline star restaurants in Europe and they have all been a lot better.

The first thing that happened when we sat down was that we where handed 5! menus. I do not expect to have to juggle five menus for lunch at a restaurant of this class. All menus where is different languages also, some in french some in English.

The food was good but not as great as you can expect from a Micheline star restaurant.

Basically the experience was not worth the money.

• Visited May 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Cornelius, North Carolina
“Might as well...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

It's all expensive, it's Tokyo. So, why not. This is truly a great restaurant. I enjoyed everything about it. I especially like sitting at the bar. Some places you would feel slighted, but not here. You can enjoy watching their process and creations. This would be top five for me all time meals.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Seoul, South Korea
“Sit at the bar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

As usual for us, we went for lunch, as while the menu is limited, it's generally cheaper and we're not rich people! We went for the prix fix at 4400 yen, or thereabouts. We had a great meal and experience, and I really enjoyed being able to watch the kitchen goings on. I do regret not having the tasting menu, and if I were going back I would do that.

• Visited April 2014