1. You are well connected by JR lines, Toei subway lines and the Monorail (18 minutes from Haneda Airport).
2. Walking distance to Tokyo Tower, Shiba-koen, Zozoji Temple
Finding the hotel: Can be rather tricky.
1. If you take JR lines, take the NORTH exit and turn left to exit towards World Trade Centre building. Keep walking along the street until you reach a major intersection (Daichi Keihin). Turn right and cross the street and walk along Daichi Keihin and you will see Family Mart (Good place to stock up on water, snacks etc). Keep walking and you will see a BLUE sign that says "Hotel MyStays Hamamatsucho"
2. If you take the Monorail from Haneda Airport, take the Central Exit towards World Trade Centre building and follow the same directions as the JR lines.
3. If you take Toei Lines, take A2 exit. As you exit the stairs, turn right and walk down Daichi Keihin. You will also see Family Mart and then the BLUE sign.
1. Amenities: It will blow your mind! (Ok, not quite)
For the price paid, i am surprise to see a humidifier in the room.. that was definitely the biggest plus! Yes, it may not have wifi but it has free wired internet. Bring along your wifi router if you want WIFI in the room.
2. Cleanliness. It is definitely clean enough for Japan standards.
3. Size: We stayed at the Double room which was good enough for us. Toilet is clean and there's a bath tub! Also, we managed to fit 2 large suitcases and 2 carry on luggage.
1. They were awesome and ready to help anytime!
Summary: It is a place that is not pretentious. You don't have to worry about jostling with the crowd after a day out. IT is not a tour group hotel and lets hope it stays that way. There are plenty of food around the area and it is a beautiful area to stay at.
Give it a shot. Its worth it!
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.