Stayed in Hotel MyStays Hamamatsucho for three nights before wrapping up our Japan trip.
* Location near both JR Yamanote line/山手線 Hamamatsuchō/浜松町 station and the metro Daimon/大門 station. Hamamatsucho is also the starting point of the Tokyo Monorail, which conveniently connects the area to the Haneda airport therefore can be very handy and helpful should you fly into/out of there.
* Rooms were of acceptable size per Japanese standard, appliances and facilities all seemed new as the building itself appeared recently constructed.
* In-room internet access. Hotel could also provide power jack adapter if needed (we forgot to return it before leaving, ended up having to courier it back internationally).
* Employees at the reception only able to communicate in very limited English. This could be an issue should you urgently need some help.
* A minor issue just as an FYI as this isn't really a con: The hotel's front door not highly visible from the street if not paying attention (the building itself is a narrow slim one to start with). We walked past it twice failing to notice it. So make sure you look closely.
Overall I consider the hotel well-functional, very conveniently located and in most cases reasonably priced. Probably suit for business and leisure alike. Rating: 3.0 out 5.0.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, JAPANiCAN, Recruit Holdings Co Ltd (Inbound) and Rakuten so you can book your Hotel MyStays Hamamatsucho reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel MyStays Hamamatsucho Tokyo, Japan