I choose to stay that this hotel (this is my second stay) due to the proximity of the train stations and the friendly staff.
Please be aware that this is a "no frills" hotel. You get a small fridge, hotplate and water kettle and TV with 3 English channels (CNN, FOX and Discovery).
In addition, this is a "your mamma don't work here so clean up after yourself" setup. Take out your own trash, make your own bed, wash your own clothes and wash your own towels.
Now, I have read the other reviews and found them to be a bit unfair. Granted, those people may not have known what they were getting in to, but that is no excuse in being rude about it.
If you are used to being waited on, hand and foot, the Intercontenental is very close...for much more.
If the price sounds right, you don't plan in lounging around in your hotel room and you don't mind the things that I have mentioned, you will have a very pleasant stay. Please enjoy it as I have.
I know that I will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Currently closed ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, HostelBookers, JAPANiCAN, Rakuten and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Mystays Akasaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Weekly Mansion Tokyo Akasaka Hotel Minato
- Hotel Mystays Akasaka Tokyo, Japan