“Strangely Familiar (when in unfamiliar surroundings)” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Panic Teppanyaki

Panic Teppanyaki
3-16-14 Roppongi | KY Bldg. B1F, Minato 106-0032 , Tokyo Prefecture (Akasaka / Roppongi)
+81 3-3583-4129
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night
Neighborhood: Akasaka / Roppongi
Calgary Alberta
“Strangely Familiar (when in unfamiliar surroundings)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Just back to hotel after dinner here.
Friendly staff
Chef (likely owner too) speaks pretty good English and tries hard to communicate.
Lots of expats frequent the spot and some seemed like regulars.
We met a family from Dallas and a couple from MN/CA this evening.
Good fresh food, well prepared and kinda familiar if you are from North America.
Prices very reasonable based on our Japanese experience.

I would highly recommend especially if you are in the mood for something that feels 'kinda familiar' but still with a Japanese flair.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan
“Awesome.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

We stumbled upon this restaurant on the internet, as it was our last day in Tokyo and we felt like we needed to have some good food. The chef here was very kind, and spoke english very fluently, which was a big plus. The food here was very rustic and homestyle, but it still tasted wonderful. Highly recommend giving this place a try.

• Visited June 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Awesome Find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

At times I struggle with Japanese food. I know this is utter heresy to many sushi fans but its true. Panic was recommended by someone who also feels the same about Japanese food. So I thought I'd give it a try - I'm so pleased I did! The food is wonderful! It's so good I actually went twice during my recent trip. Everything was good. I particularly like the Taco rice - a cross between Japanese and Mexican rice. I also loved the chicken in garlic.

Be warned the place is small and seats only about 20! I'd suggest booking. Highly recommended - I look forward to my next trip to Tokyo!

Visited June 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Hidden Gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I loved it here. We liked the intimate atmosphere. The food was great, the price was right and the staff was wonderful.

Dubai
“What a great place .......”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

We found this place quite easily and what a fantastic find ! Look out for the "Panic" Lantern from street level or you may miss it ....
Seating inside is small but cosy and you are greeted warmly and invited to ask as many questions as you need to order your perfect dish. Nothing was a problem with the Chef (of which I believe is the Owner too) and the food is delicious.
A nice touch to end your meal, is that he offers you a fruit plate "on the house".
Go and visit Panic when in Tokyo, you will not be disappointed.

• Visited April 2013