“Awesome.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Panic Teppanyaki

Panic Teppanyaki
3-16-14 Roppongi | KY Bldg. B1F, Minato 106-0032 , Tokyo Prefecture (Akasaka / Roppongi)
+81 3-3583-4129
Neighborhood: Akasaka / Roppongi
Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan
“Awesome.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

We stumbled upon this restaurant on the internet, as it was our last day in Tokyo and we felt like we needed to have some good food. The chef here was very kind, and spoke english very fluently, which was a big plus. The food here was very rustic and homestyle, but it still tasted wonderful. Highly recommend giving this place a try.

• Visited June 2013

Orlando, Florida
“Awesome Find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

At times I struggle with Japanese food. I know this is utter heresy to many sushi fans but its true. Panic was recommended by someone who also feels the same about Japanese food. So I thought I'd give it a try - I'm so pleased I did! The food is wonderful! It's so good I actually went twice during my recent trip. Everything was good. I particularly like the Taco rice - a cross between Japanese and Mexican rice. I also loved the chicken in garlic.

Be warned the place is small and seats only about 20! I'd suggest booking. Highly recommended - I look forward to my next trip to Tokyo!

Visited June 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Hidden Gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I loved it here. We liked the intimate atmosphere. The food was great, the price was right and the staff was wonderful.

Dubai
“What a great place .......”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

We found this place quite easily and what a fantastic find ! Look out for the "Panic" Lantern from street level or you may miss it ....
Seating inside is small but cosy and you are greeted warmly and invited to ask as many questions as you need to order your perfect dish. Nothing was a problem with the Chef (of which I believe is the Owner too) and the food is delicious.
A nice touch to end your meal, is that he offers you a fruit plate "on the house".
Go and visit Panic when in Tokyo, you will not be disappointed.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Warrenton, Virginia
“Been many, many times - Excellent teppanyaki”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

I lived in Tokyo for 5 years, and this was always one of my favorite places. Food is excellent and the service is wonderful. It's a little hard to spot if you don't know where to look - it's at basement level, so look down the steps when you're on the street.

• Visited December 2012