One of the most amazing hotels I've stayed at. Amazing rooms, amazing views, top quality service. Not cheap, but absolutely worth it. Nicer than the other Mandarins I have stayed at (HK and Geneva). The only drawback -- and it's a huge drawback -- is the cigarette smoke in the lobby/bar.
Sushi Nihonbashi across the street from the hotel has absolutely fantastic (and quite reasonably priced) sushi.
Omotesando Koffee (in Omotesando) is a must-visit coffee place for coffee lovers - one of the best brews in Tokyo served in a slightly surreal setup.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo's visionary design and award-winning service has been recognised as the epitome of sophisticated luxury in the city. Superbly located in the prestigious financial district within the historical and cultural centre of Tokyo, the first Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group property in Japan embodies the best of contemporary and time-honoured architectural splendour. The hotel features 178 luxuriously appointed guest rooms and suites, ten restaurants and bars and an award-winning spa situated within the soaring, Cesar Pelli-designed Nihonbashi Mitsui Tower. The site offers spectacular views of the city skyline while providing access to stately banquet and conference facilities within the adjacent Mitsui Main Building, a Japanese cultural-heritage property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Mandarin Oriental, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Expedia, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo Hotel Chuo
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Tokyo
- Mandarin Oriental Chuo
- Mandarin Tokyo
- Chuo Mandarin Oriental
- Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo Japan