You can't beat the location, service or 5-star comfort of this hotel. It is modern, has beautiful views and the MOTO concierge is fantastic. They helped us figure out our trip -- over e-mail before we arrived -- and offered impeccable service when we were there. Our entire experience was fantastic -- they beat expectations when it came to luxury and service.
The rooms are well appointed, all with great views. We had a Mt. Fuji view -- but arrived late at night on the clear day and the fog prevented us from seeing it while we were there, but the view was lovely regardless. The beds are dreamy and the rooms are spacious and efficient.
The area is more "downtown" business feeling -- but you can walk (or quickly cab) to the train station which will take you anywhere you want to go in Tokyo or the rest of Japan. This was particularly useful as we took a day trip to Nagano.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo Hotel Chuo
- Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Tokyo
- Mandarin Oriental Chuo
- Mandarin Oriental Tokyo
- Mandarin Tokyo
- Chuo Mandarin Oriental
- Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo Japan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A dramatic impression awaits you up upon your arrival at Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo. Sped 38 floors up by private elevator step out into our extraordinary lobby surrounded by glass and enjoy a panorama of Tokyo city. That stunning sight is offered at every opportunity; bringing a remarkable sense of space to all our 179 rooms and suites, offering a spectacular backdrop for our restaurants, bars and our spa in the sky. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Mandarin Oriental, Orbitz, Venere, Travelocity and HotelsClick so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.