“Great sushi, Fun place” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 5,036 Restaurants in Chuo
4.5 of 5 stars 94 Reviews
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: il miglior ristrante vicino al mercato del pesce
Den Haag
“Great sushi, Fun place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

We visited the branche on the outer market (in a Side street, no belt) twice during our stay. The atmosphere is great fun, sitting at the bar, ordering with the chefs. Food is great, melt in your mouth sushi, good miso soup plus nice fried sardines. Great experience, not cheap but well worth it.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Indonesian first
  • Thai first
Manchester, Connecticut
“Best sushi ever”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

We were at the market at about 9 am. Enjoyed walking around and looking at the stalls. We wanted to find this place and a nice couple from Brooklyn help us find it. So in we went at 10 am and ordered dome great pieces. I have been here before and was so happy to return .

Visited June 2013
St. Petersburg, Russia
“The best sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

This restaurant recommended my freand from Tokyo,for the lunch you need outside restaurant 30-40 min,but its really great food,very delicious ,very fresh,green tea is fantastic,The location is special place near fish market,the empty,dark,but this is general area for sushi,not expensive !

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Mexico City, Mexico
“The best toro plate”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

Some say here that this sushi place is average in Tokyo. It may be, but for a gaijin like me (non-japanese) this was sushi heaven, no, sushi paradise. The quality of the fish, the sweet shrimp, the rice, I couldn't believe it. The toro bowl was one of the freshest tuna I ever tasted in my life. Delicious. The location is super charming by night, the empty, dark, fish market. Easy to get by subway.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Swansea, United Kingdom
“Best sushi I've had in Japan but...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

Not sure the address is correct for this unless there are multiple locations for this sushi place but I'm pretty sure it's not located where trip advisor has it located. Which is a real shame because wow, great sushi. This general area is the place for sushi so I'm sure you could get great sushi at many other places but this was recommended to me by a Japanese friend and it was for sure the best I've had in Japan after being to getting onto a dozen different places.
The fish was special, the texture was incredible, like nothing I've had before. And great flavours! The rice was magic and complimented the fish fantastically.
The menu has English and a lot of the Japanese is written in hiragana so not too difficult to read. Out sushi chef spoke enough English to communicate all that was necessary for us to order even though we did attempt Japanese.
I ordered fish miso soup and that is the BUT for me. It's a shame because it was toward the end of our lunch and grossed me out. It had all kinds of bits of fish the worst part being the big huge fish eyeball. I'm sure some wouldn't mind this and perhaps would even enjoy it but not me. I couldn't stomach anything after the eyeball experience.