Ginza is one of the busiest shopping areas of Tokyo with the top brand shops and bars to spend your time and the location of this hotel can provide you great access to all these at a very competitive price!
The hotel staff are very polite, eager to help and speak decent English. The rooms are of good size, nice comfy beds, mini-bar items that don't cost the earth (although there are automatic vending machines on every street corner) and a wifi access point in each room for excellent signal! The toiletries also where of very good quality not to mention the toilet seat with so many functions and buttons available to 'play'!
I did not try the breakfast as I prefer to go to the one of the many nearby cafes. To hotel is within walking distance of a number of metro stations (for different lines) making life so much easier when in Tokyo.
I totally recommend this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Soeur Ginza is designed in the image of a Parisian apartment building, providing guests with a feeling of proximity to the sights and sounds of the colorful city streets around it. Guests can indulge themselves by strolling around the streets of Ginza, doing some shopping, taking in a movie or enjoying a spot of lunch at a chic cafe. We invite you to make yourself at home and spend a relaxing time at La Soeur Ginza Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Fastbooking, Booking.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Rakuten, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Low Cost Holidays, Otel and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Monterey Lasoeur Ginza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monterey La Soeur Ginza Chuo
- Hotel Monterey Lasoeur Ginza Tokyo, Japan