Tokyo is expensive but this hotel is $190 per night or 16,000 yen - very reasonable. Room is tiny but very clean. Don't bring much luggage if you stay here. Wifi is free and works great. Location is hard to beat. Next door is a wonderful restaurant - Dom Pierre. If you need a western breakfast they have it here. No concierge but desk staff is helpful but not to be counted on to make arrangements for tours. There is a hotel a block away that is an Accor where the tours are organized so it is close and easy. And if you come in from harita via train this hotel is a five minute taxi ride. Subway is one block.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Soeur Ginza is designed in the image of a Parisian apartment building, providing guests with a feeling of proximity to the sights and sounds of the colorful city streets around it. Guests can indulge themselves by strolling around the streets of Ginza, doing some shopping, taking in a movie or enjoying a spot of lunch at a chic cafe. We invite you to make yourself at home and spend a relaxing time at La Soeur Ginza Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, JAPANiCAN, Despegar.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, Priceline and Rakuten so you can book your Hotel Monterey Lasoeur Ginza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monterey La Soeur Ginza Chuo
- Hotel Monterey Lasoeur Ginza Tokyo, Japan