The Hotel is located in the Ginza district, just 2 Streets away from the main shopping district streets with lots of High-Fashion brands.
I had a room on the top floors to the back of the hotel, so street noise was next to zero. The room itself is smaller than in Europe, but still at a decent size. My room rate also included a free ticket for the Tokyo Sky Tree.
Breakfast ist a mixture between Asian and American Styles, but with everything you need. Even if you come at the last minute, the staff is still friendly and prepare fresh Omletts for you.
If you want to travle by underground/subway in Tokyo, but the Pasmo Card at one of the maschines. It is a prepaid card, which you can use for Taxi, Subway, vending maschines (not all) or in grocery stores. You can charge as much money on it as you like. Very convenient.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Business-oriented Hotel situated in heart of Tokyo's commercial center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, BookIt.com, Marriott, JAPANiCAN, Odigeo, Recruit Holdings Co Ltd (Inbound) and Rakuten so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Tokyo Ginza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Tokyo Ginza Hotel Chuo
- Courtyard Tokyo Ginza
- Courtyard Hotel Chuo
- Chuo Courtyard
- Courtyard By Marriott Tokyo Ginza Japan