“Kobe beef at a good price” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Gothenburg, Sweden
“Kobe beef at a good price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

I just had to have some Kobe beef and got some recommendations where to eat. This was one of them and I'm glad I went there. The restaurant was relaxed and felt genuine. I selected a five course menu with the filet of beef as the main course. It was very delicious. Best meat I have eaten. Service was good an they understood English which isn't always the case in Japan.
If you are in the area and want to eat Kobe beef I can recommend this restaurant.

Visited February 2014

Johnson City, Tennessee
“Outstanding Kobe beef. Good atmosphere and efficient.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

While expensive (Kobe beef and salad around 85 USD) but was just remarkable and divine. Small portion but wonderful. Must try while in Tokyo. Need to remove shoes so have socks. Have low style or higher tables. Wonderful experience. We did not have our younger kids but there were some in the restaurant.

Visited July 2014
Montreal, Canada
“Best beef I ever had.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

I can't really compare to other Kobe places since this was the first Kobe Beef I've had. Still, this was the best beef I've ever had in my life.

Very expensive, but totally worth it. You have to take your shoes off and you get a choice of high or low table. We picked the low table, and there's space for your legs underneath (basically a hole under the table) even though you're basically sitting on the floor.

One of the waitresses spoke English very well. We had some trouble paying by credit card at first (because it required PIN code), but they figured it out eventually.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

Delicious beef in a traditional restaurant (you have to remove shoes but there are some western tables!). Not cheap and the meal was served quickly but a very enjoyable evening if you want to try Japanese beef in a more local setting.

Visited May 2014
“superb”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

Great food and service. Kobe..... mind blowing :). Me and my girlfriend had syúkyiaki kobe biff and it was soperb :)

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Gyuan? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Gyuan, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.