I've stayed 4 nights in Khaosan Tokyo Ninja. The hostel is very good located in Asakusabashi, near to Akihabara.
1 night in a capsule dorm: The capsules are big, and you can use them as a big locker since they have a lock in the door.The mattress in capsules are very thing, not very comfortable.
3 nights in a private room with shared bathroom: The room was small but big enough for sleeping.
There are 2 toilets and shower rooms shared for each floor. Everything is very clean, and good for use. Staff was very helpful and nice to us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only 300 ft from JR Bakurocho Station, 1000 ft from Asakusa-bashi Station, Khaosan Tokyo Ninja features a stylish shared kitchen and free-use internet terminals. The air conditioned rooms have bunk beds and free Wi-Fi access.All rooms at Khaosan Tokyo Ninja Hostel are non-smoking, and bathrooms are shared. Bed linens are included, and towels are available for a small fee. Private lockers are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo, HostelBookers, Hotels.com, Agoda and HostelWorld so you can book your Khaosan Tokyo Ninja reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Khaosan Tokyo Ninja Hotel Chuo
- Khaosan Tokyo Ninja Japan