This hotel is the old Holiday Inn. It was a last minute business trip and we were a bit price-sensitive and in need of a Hotel off the Hibiya Train line. This place fit the bill and we were satisfied with the services it presented. There are a couple snag points and things to keep in mind about this hotel.
1. There is no WiFi - all internet is through a hard cable in the room. This means that if you do not bring your own Wireless router (and most sane travels dont) your foreign ipad will be useless.
2. I would not recommend the breakfast add-on option given at the front desk. You prepay for these services and after day 1 you will want to give this breakfast a miss.
3. There is no Gym in the facility or nearby. If a fitness center is extremely important to your travels you will want to stay somewhere else.
So, if you have an expectation of "No Frills" and need a place close to transit this is a great spot and would recommend to any passer-through. (BTW thanks to the women at the front desk, they graciously wrote all my destinations in japanese for me to hand to the Taxi drivers)
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Sardonyx Tokyo Japan
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Jalan, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Sardonyx Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.