We found this place a little by accident. Didn't seem to attract such glowing reviews as some hotels, but found out it only re-opened recently after a six-year renovation, and maybe hasn't seen enough Trip-Advisor traffic. Absolutely amazing place and will stay again for sure.
1. Location, location, location. Off the Narita Express and straight into the hotel.
2. Beautiful building with a lovely, gentle ambience. The style is different from much of Tokyo, with quite a 'colonial' feel, but done in a beautiful, slightly austere Japanese manner. Not classic hi-tech.
3. The atrium, where breakfast is served is especially amazing (as is breakfast itself- one of my most memorable meals amongst of a week of foodie heaven)
4. Room (a dome room facing into station) was small but beautifully appointed and lovely bathroom, with separate partitioned wet room.
5. The staff were especially helpful, even by the amazing standards of Japanese hospitality. On our departure, the bellboy (actually, a tiny bellgirl) led us out of the hotel, through the web of the station and delivered us to the exact spot for our train. Once you've been in Tokyo station, you'll know how much trouble this saved us!!!
1. Having real trouble here. Worse I can say is it's a long walk from one end to the other end of the hotel..
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Rakuten, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Recruit Holdings Co Ltd (Inbound) and Venere so you can book your The Tokyo Station Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tokyo Station Hotel
- The Tokyo Station Hotel Japan