“exquisite dining experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Les Saisons

Les Saisons
1-1-1 Uchisaiwaicho Chiyoda-ku | M2F Main Building, Imperial Hotel Tokyo, Chiyoda 100-8558, Tokyo Prefecture (Ginza / Tokyo Nihonbashi)
+81 3-3504-1111
Neighborhood: Ginza / Tokyo Nihonbashi
New York City, New York
“exquisite dining experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

This restaurant lives up to its reputation.Last Sunday we ordered set lunch (JY6800 and JY8500 plus service charge). The grilled steak was probably one of the best that I've ever had in my life. We enjoyed everything, from food, ambience to services. The French cuisine here is even better than the food that I had in Paris. It is just that good.

The price seems high, but considering the high quality of food, I think it's worth every penny. If I lived in Tokyo, I would go to this restaurant every six months!

• Visited February 2013
4 Thank zermatt2002

Cooroy, Australia
“magnifique”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

My husband and I dined here for a birthday treat and our meal was wonderful, served with style that almost equaled performance art! The menu is nouvelle cuisine, and we thought we may not get enough to eat, but little treats kept appearing and after two courses we were surprisingly full. We were about to order dessert when the waiters gave us comlementary plates of sorbet, telling us we no longer needed dessert, and they were right. This was an expensive meal, but worth the splurge!

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars
3 Thank pandora1japan
Cannes
“Charming and exceptional french cuisine in Tokyo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2011

I was there with a french colleague who was so surprised at just how good this restaurant is. Not just an attempt at providing top level french cuisine but a real achievement. It would be hard to fault the food, the choice of menu, the very discreet service and the general ambience and can rival any of the top restaurants in Paris.. Can also recommend the private dining rooms for that very special business dinner but equally a meal in the restaurant a deux is an unforgettable experience.

• Visited November 2010