“The Best Tempura Restaurant in Tokyo” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #57 of 4,375 Restaurants in Chiyoda
5.0 of 5 stars 5 Reviews
Cuisines: Japanese
Brisbane, Australia
“The Best Tempura Restaurant in Tokyo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2012

I have been to this restaurant probably 4 or 5 times and it is remains an outstanding experience every time so much so that I have introduced a number of Japanese friends to it and they all rave about it. It is hard to find, very small and intimate, the chef and his wife are the owners and they are loverly people. He is also a wine connoisseur so he ha san amazing collection and knows his stuff. The food is fresh everyday and cooked obviously right in front of you, I have never ordered he does it for me. By the way they speak very little english and I speak no japanese and yet we enjoy each others company and share a glass of wine together. As a matter of fact I am taking a Penfolds Bin 407 2004 to share with his tonight. Spoil yourself and vista the fine place, bookings essential.

• Visited February 2012