U get what u pay for. Surely, its not a cheap place, however, the rooms, the lounge, the service...everything is very nice. A couple of cons though. No direct buses from/to Haneda airport. I guess when u r staying at Shangri la, u should only take limousines. Another issue was that the hotel entrance is very small and hard to find, especially with construction going on - and the actual front is up on the 20 something fl.- so my taxi driver had to circle around a bit, which was brutally expensive. Still, would probably be back when visiting Tokyo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The splendid Shangri-La Hotel, Tokyo is the newest Tokyo luxury hotel, with a convenient location adjacent to Tokyo Station. Guests will appreciate Shangri-La’s unique brand of hospitality and service, as well as the very finest facilities and amenities while staying within the comfort and warmth of this luxurious Tokyo hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Booking.com, Splendia, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, AsiaRooms, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Jetsetter and Venere so you can book your Shangri-La Hotel, Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La Hotel, Tokyo Hotel Chiyoda
- Shangri La Tokyo
- Shangri La Chiyoda
- Shangri-La Hotel, Tokyo Japan