Luxury at it's finest - I couldn't fault Shangri-La from the moment I stepped into its entrance. I was lucky to be upgraded - and what a sight I was greeted with: the Tokyo Skytree was in view amongst the beautiful skyline of Tokyo.
The room was clean and spacious with a beautiful bathroom complete with a contemporary waterfall shower and in-built bath overseeing a spectacular panorama of the city skyline. Free wifi and a host of world channels on the TV made the stay that much more comfortable.
Breakfast was gorgeous and the menu quite varied - something for everyone. I was particularly enamoured with the various fruit juices and muesli!
My flight was relatively early in the morning and knowing the enormity of Tokyo station, decided to check out early. Although last minute, the concierge offered me to be escorted by a delightful bell boy all the way to my platform and carriage!
From the concierge to the beautiful king size beds and a spectacular view to boot, I enjoyed every second of my stay. My first and definitely not my last - will return when I am next back in Japan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The splendid Shangri-La Hotel conveniently located adjacent to Tokyo Station. Guests will appreciate Shangri-La's unique brand of hospitality and service, as well as the very finest facilities and amenities while staying within the comfort and warmth of this luxurious Tokyo hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotel.de, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, JAPANiCAN, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Shangri-La Hotel, Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La Hotel, Tokyo Hotel Chiyoda
- Shangri La Tokyo
- Shangri La Chiyoda
- Shangri-La Hotel, Tokyo Japan