I happen to stay here for a week on a business trip and the experience is good..not the best as it is made out in other reviews.
The hotel location is superb located right on top of Tokyo station. Rooms are nice, well designed keeping human comfort in mind.
Breakfast is nice and has lot of variety.
The service is just about okay, it does not boast par excellence as it is made out to be. I happen to extend my stay here. My initial stay was paid by my organisation, so while checking out I asked them of the remaining amount. The reception said all is taken care and no need to pay. Once i am back to Mumbai I get a email saying I have not paid for the trip. They asked for email asking to debit my card, which they did. However they have sent the receipts via ordinary post and are yet to reach me (even after 1.5 months)..I was suppose to get it reimbused, which does not look to be a case now. I have sent them reminders but they were very quick to respond when the money was to be debited, now they are not.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The splendid Shangri-La Hotel, Tokyo is the newest Tokyo luxury hotel, with a convenient location adjacent to Tokyo Station. Guests will appreciate Shangri-La’s unique brand of hospitality and service, as well as the very finest facilities and amenities while staying within the comfort and warmth of this luxurious Tokyo hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Splendia, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, AsiaRooms, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Jetsetter and Venere so you can book your Shangri-La Hotel, Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La Hotel, Tokyo Hotel Chiyoda
- Shangri La Tokyo
- Shangri La Chiyoda
- Shangri-La Hotel, Tokyo Japan