“Great Food and Beverage” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ekki Bar & Grill

Ekki Bar & Grill
Four Seasons Hotel Tokyo at Marunouchi, Pacific Century Place 7F, 1-11-1 Marunouchi, Chiyoda 100-6277, Tokyo Prefecture (Ginza / Tokyo Nihonbashi)
+81 3-5222-7222
Cuisines: French, Bar
Neighborhood: Ginza / Tokyo Nihonbashi
Neighborhood: Ginza / Tokyo Nihonbashi
Palm Springs, California
“Great Food and Beverage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

I could've stayed in my room and eaten at Ekki daily and not have been bored when I left. You gotta have the Japanese breakfast at least one time before you leave.

Visited March 2013

Tokyo, Japan
“Delicious and the service excellent.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

The restaurant is located on the 7th floor of the Four Seasons Hotel.
Service is excellent. Delicious fresh food.
Atmosphere overlooking Tokyo Station.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Okinawa, Japan
“Excellent food, wonderful atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

A pat on the back for Gerard and the Ekki Restaurant staff, who provided amazing food/ drinks and accommodating! My husband and I like to try different types of foods- especially when we travel, so 6+ meals in one place is quite unusual for us. Everything was SO good, we couldn't resist!

We love Japanese food, but still enjoy a Western breakfast. It was so nice to have gourmet healthy options for this-- egg white omlette, home-made granola, fresh juices! We also loved every wine by the glass we tried, and the view from Ekki is superb-- a true Tokyo experience!

Visited December 2012
Out Islands
“Bring money to enjoy this place, wonderul atmosphere, excellent food products...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

ok, lets forget its expensive and focus on the real Q: is it worth the money, and the answer is - YES.

we had breakfast and the menu was small but the produce was selected to perfection.

Recommend.

Visited October 2012
Hong Kong, China
“afternoon teas on recovery short holidays”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

I love afternoon teas on recovery short holidays.

This time I went to EKKI at Four Seasons Tokyo at Marunouchi. This hotel interior was designed by world famous Canadian architects Yabu Pushelberg whose work I have so admired, and this place was the early year 2000 project. It is like a living room rather than a big hotel dining space, combining ebony wood veneer, forest grey green, bronze black, warm grey mirror, pedestal of artworks, and the famous use of one slab white onyx panel placed in front of a window which transcends daylight like a glowing sheet. EKKI was comfortable to the eyes, by three the blinds came down to shield the afternoon sun.

I made a booking three hours before I arrived and requested for a window seat. The host remembered my name and told me the table was ready. The table was exactly by the windows facing east overlooking the railway tracks therefore the name of the place EKKI. This spring, Ekki had the premium afternoon tea which had an unusual combination of truffle popcorns, cinnamon churros with yuzu dip and mini wagyu burger with foie gras plus others.

I was reading flipping magazines, enjoying the ice coffee with real coffee ice cubes. As usual afternoon tea in Tokyo hotel feels like time a touch slower, the service is impeccable of politeness, smiles, quietly prompt and no rush attitude towards the guests. I was quite quite satisfied as always.

• Visited June 2012