We love this hotel. Access from Narita takes a couple of hours from landing. We took the Skyliner bound for Ueno, changed to the J.R. Yamanote line at the Nippori stop. We took the train to the Meijiro stop. A quick walk across the street to the bus stop for Bus 61. 10 minute bus ride to Chinzanso stop and you're here. The grounds are lovely. The staff are top notch, typical Japanese hospitality but even more pronounced, commensurate with the class of the hotel.
The hotel offers breakfast vouchers for either Il Teatro for western style breakfast or Mizuno for Japanese style breakfast. The voucher is for ¥3100 and you can select from set menus. We chose the western style breakfast and it was just okay. We also ordered room service our first night in. Aside from being overpriced (like all room service), it was fine. They have a great variety.
The bathrooms are lovely. Private toilet area, deep tub, and a spacious standing shower stall.
The gardens are unbelievable. So peaceful and beautiful.
The staff is outstanding. We traveled with our one-year-old twins. They have a long list of convenience items for babies and are happy to provide them. We called the desk and asked for diapers as we hadn't had the chance to get to the drugstore. A staff member was at our door in less than 3 minutes with a selection of diapers. They're so helpful.
This has been such a relaxing experience. We will certainly be back.
I would definitely recommend this hotel to families, especially those with babies.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Chinzanso Tokyo is located uptown in Mejiro. While it is in the heart of Tokyo, the hotel is surrounded by our spacious scenic green garden, which gives the hotel an aura of quiet serenity. The property consists of three buildings: the hotel, the plaza and the tower; and a traditional-style Japanese garden. The hotel has 260 rooms, 36 banquet halls, 5 wedding facilities and 12 restaurants. The garden lets our guests experience the four seasons through its changing colors: camellias bloom in the winter, cherry trees bloom in the spring, fireflies fill the garden in the summer and the leaves change colors in the autumn. Please come and see why so many of our guests are awed by the changes of the seasons in the garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Rakuten, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Fastbooking and EasyToBook so you can book your Hotel Chinzanso Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Tokyo At Chinzan-So
- Four Seasons Bunkyo
- Four Seasons Hotel Bunkyo
- Four Seasons Tokyo
- Bunkyo Four Seasons
- Hotel Chinzanso Tokyo Japan