Upon arrival, we were greeted with the standard "no rooms available except the deluxe" (this was a common trend in Thailand), so we took their deluxe for 1,050 Pesos.
The room sat right on top of the road so was very noisy most of the night. It also had a collection of ants that were waiting to come out and take away any scraps you dropped on the floor. This has happened in a lot of hotels in the Philippines, but nowhere near as bad as at El Portal Inn. The room was otherwise clean, well furnished and the bed was comfortable. The staff were also very friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tourist Inn located in the heart of Tagbilaran City conveniently located within one kilometer from both airport and pier. Offering the best value and comfort for your money is what we aim for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your El Portal Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Portal Hotel Tagbilaran City
- El Portal Inn Tagbilaran City, Bohol Province