“Good and clean...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real Hotel & Casino

You added Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real Hotel & Casino to your Saves list
Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real Hotel & Casino
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   500 Alhambra en Granada Blvd., Caguas 00726, Puerto Rico   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Caguas
“Good and clean...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

Just got out of the hotel it was good... Nice Casino and service...Love it... The Casino was great the member ship to the was fast but they don't give free game boucher to match bets at the tables just a raffle ticket. Over all good experience...

• Stayed August 2013
Flavia B, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real Hotel & Casino, responded to this review, August 17, 2013
Dear Victor J,

Thank you very much for your review and for choosing the Four Points by Sheraton at Caguas Real Hotel & Casino for your recent vacation. We truly value your feedback as a guest and appreciate you taking the time to post a review. I was glad to hear you enjoyed your Casino experience and will be sharing your comments regarding some extras. Please come back and see us soon for another Honest, Uncomplicated and Comfortable stay.

I remain at your service,
fbonilla@fourpointspr.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
PR
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

Me and my family spent a weekend here to relax and enjoy time together. This is a small hotel but is very clean and employees are very polite. It has a huge casino so if your like that kind of activities this hotel is for you. Pool is nice and excellent for small children. Restaurant is a little expensive but there are plenty of fast food restaurants near by. Would go back.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear Formandy,

Many thanks for sharing your experience and feedback. We truly appreciate you taking the time to include details about the property and our simple pleasures available to our guests. I will be sharing your comments regarding the restaurant prices with our Food and Beverage Team. Thank you again and looking forward to have you back with us.

I remain at your service,

York, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

We stayed one weekday night. When we checked in, we were told our parking slip was 'Validated', but when it was time to check out, we learned that 'Validated' meant $10 parking to stay at the hotel. I do not know how much it costs to park at the adjacent casino. Room and bathroom was clean.

Our reservation was messed up. We had booked and pre-paid for a room with a king sized bed, but when checking in at 3pm, we told all that was left was a room with 2 double beds, on the ground floor. We took this because we did not feel like we had a choice.

Service at bar was lacking. And this was after the dinner rush, hardly anyone in the place. I ordered a Mojito and my husband a beer. He got his beer. I waited for mojito. When I asked one server about the Mojito, it was kind of indicated that someone had to get the mint next door. (Which I assumed meant from the casino bar.) After my husband ordered and received another beer. I asked again about my mojito, and was told there was no mint. I understand if they cannot make a drink because they do not have ingredients, but I wish they had just told me that from the start. I then ordered a pina-colada, which was fine. But by the time it was brought to me, my husband was done his second beer, and we both felt we were ready to leave since it was so late. The food we ordered was good. We split a sandwich, large enough for two.

We will not stay here again. A vacation should be relaxing, not stressing.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Donna08046,

Thank you for sharing your experience. Please accept my sincere apologies for the opportunities that arose throughout your stay with us. While I am glad you found our rooms to be clean and the food good, I know that the opportunity with the lack of responsiveness with the "Mojito" was really stressful to you and unacceptable. If you'd like to discuss this in further detail, please reach out to me at fbonilla@fourpointspr.com. Thanks for your feedback and we hope you will reconsider and return for another stay in the future. We would love the opportunity to provide you with an Honest, Uncomplicated and Comfortable experience.

Puerto Rico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Since I get to this hotel the service was excellent all the staff was very helpful to make my stay very pleasant. First of all the room (stay at 207 room) - I have a two bed room with a extra large TV (very nice) with a nice mountain river view. I have some problem with the WiFi reception but as soon as I call the reception area they send me a technician that resolve my problem very quickly. The bathroom was OK and includes a coffee maker. One thing that its not great its that you will hear every step from the persons that are on your floor and on the upper floor. One complaint that I have its that apparently they have problems with the plumbing and they were cleaning it and the sound was horrible. On the second floor they have a common room to relax or just to talk with somebody. I ate lunch at XO le bistro restaurant some rice and beans and turkey the food was good but a little cold but the lady that attend us was very nice. The pool its great for kids because it includes two water slides and another thing that it is like a umbrella that springs water (super cool for the smaller ones),the maximum on the pool its 5 feet. Inside the hotel they have a hertz rent a car and a gym. The casino have a lot a slot machines and gambling stuff and one thing that its great its that they have a lot of 1 cent machines. They have a activity center call Avocado.The hotel have a $10.00 parking fee.
PD -- Its a very easy to find hotel if you came from San Juan before the Caguas toll take that exit you will see the hotel sign

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear Vidal G,

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing our beautiful property for your recent family vacation. I was glad to hear you enjoyed our product, simple pleasures and service. Also I was happy to see that our caring staff was able to fix the problem to your satisfaction and on a timely manner. Thanks again for posting a review and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Toa Baja, Puerto Rico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

This hotel impressed me a lot. Its outstanding customer service was impressive. The room was perfect and beautiful. The pool and the spa were amazing. I live here in teh island and is the first time I rated a hotel 5 stars. the bathroom extra clean, with plenty of puertorican coffee and bottle water. very peaceful Stay. I stay another 2 nights.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Flavia B, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real Hotel & Casino, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Dear millyg131,

I am so delighted and honored to read this review and to know that we are your first 5. Thank you for sharing it with the rest of the viewers and future guests. Our staff goes through an on-going Service Culture Training to be able to deliver a memorable experience with our simple and straightforward service. Honest, Comfort & Uncomplicated, if you love simple things and genuine relationships with a clean room and comfortable bed, Four Points by Sheraton at Caguas Real is for you!

I hope to see you soon and please reach out to me.

Hainesville, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is close to the airport, but also far enough away to give you some peace and quiet. It is located at the foot of the mountains with nice views. It has a casino on premise and a decent restaurant. The only issue we had, and NOT the hotel's fault, was to get to it. The address mentioned Alambra street, but the street is not marked on the expressway's exit. When you are approaching from the north, make sure to take exit 23. If you pass the toll plaza, you went too far and will have to drive 7km before you can turn back. I will stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed June 2013
Flavia B, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real Hotel & Casino, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Dear Luis T,

Thank so much for your excellent review and for sharing your experience. I am very happy to hear that our honest service and facilities were excellent. The Four Points by Sheraton at Caguas Real does not claim to be refined or formal. Our honest straightforward approach to comfort and value makes us the choice for the person who is looking for a reliable and consistent place to stay with a great smile.

Please contact me directly on your upcoming stay,

Athens, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

The staff was friendly and courteous. I was made to feel welcome from the momemt I came through the security gate. The staff was prompt to respond when I needed info or had a service request. Loved the X O Le Bistro food and staff. The hotel was clean and neat. Looking forward to my next stay.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Flavia B, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real Hotel & Casino, responded to this review, May 25, 2013
Dear Luis41713,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us. We are so pleased to hear that our caring staff, made you feel at home while you were with us. We always strive to exceed our guests' expectations so your feedback is so welcomed. At Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real, no matter near or far; you can always count on comfort and value - and little treats that hit the spot with a friendly and courteous staff.

Come back and see us again soon!
fbonilla@fourpointspr.com

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real Hotel & Casino? Share your experiences!