“Family weekend” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real Hotel & Casino

You added Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real Hotel & Casino to your Saves list
Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real Hotel & Casino
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   500 Alhambra en Granada Blvd., Caguas 00726, Puerto Rico   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Cyber Monday Exclusive
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Caguas
Dorado, Puerto Rico
“Family weekend”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

The hotel was very clean and beautiful, the rooms was comfortable. the pool was a little bit small, has no beach near and literally you have the highway on front of the hotel but still had a great time.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Flavia B, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real Hotel & Casino, responded to this review, September 18, 2012
Dear Emanuel N,

Thank you for taking a moment to review our Award Wining property! So glad we could host your family during your brief stop in Caguas. We look forward to having you back next time!

fbonilla@fourpointspr.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

Awesome hotel since the beginning. Arrived late at night and was greated by the hotel manager. Young nice man who immediately checked me in and offered me a free upgrade to a suite. They have a nice pool area, nice little bar and restaurant and an excelent casino. This hotel is 20 minutes from San Juan, an excellent location if you want to avoid traffic and wake up looking at the green mountains. Golf course adjacent to hotel and right near the main island highway. Couldn't ask gor a better place to stay. Clean, modern, friendly staff, good food....absolutely awesome..!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Flavia B, Public Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real Hotel & Casino, responded to this review, August 23, 2012
Dear Joseha63,

Thank you for your AWESOME review! We appreciate the time you took out of your busy schedule to let us know about your time with us. It was a pleasure for us to host your family at our Award Winning property. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed everything from your check in experience to the pool experience. Providing an exceptional uncomplicated environment is a top priority for us, and we are pleased to hear we exceeded your expectations. We are very proud of our staff and will certainly pass along the good word to Juan Morales for his genuine caring. Thank you, and we look forward to welcoming your family back in the near future!

La Habra, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

Caguas is not a vacation destimation. So do not stay here if you are looking for a typical Puerto Rican stay. However, I go to Puerto Rico often for business supporting Sams Club and Walmart Puerto Rico office located in Caguas - this hotel is perfect.

Puerto Rico traffic can be unpredictable - so this is the closest hotel option without staying 20 miles away in San Juan or Isla Verde.

WiFi is the rooms has been added which is PERFECT.
Room service is available - plus they have a restaurant downstairs to serve a quick meal.
I have never used the pool - but they seems to have created a kid friendly pool environment.
Parking is $10.

If you are gambler - the casino is connected.

Rooms are nice, service is great, the location is safe - and it is my go to spot every time I am visiting for work.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Flavia B, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real Hotel & Casino, responded to this review, August 23, 2012
Dear ALinCA5512,

Thank you for your great review! We are so pleased that you found our beautiful hotel to have nice rooms, great service and a safe location. We appreciate your loyalty as a business traveler towards our Award Winning Hotel and your recommendation is highly valued.

Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Bronx, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

Parking was $10.00 a night, the hotel was reasonably priced for the environment, great mountain view from the bedroom, small bistro downstairs, the carpet in the room was in a reasonable condition, there is a decent sized pool for guests and children, great in room air conditioning, largest television out of most Sheraton's on the island. The downfalls were: on a Saturday night there were way too many elder people at the casino, it is not a place for younger crowds and the worst part is that there is no safe in the room, you can only ask for the front desk area to put your important items in their safe.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Flavia B, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real Hotel & Casino, responded to this review, August 2, 2012
Dear Luz0103,

Thank you for visiting Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real Hotel & Casino and taking the time to share your experience. Your kind comments are greatly appreciated. I have brought your comments to the attention of those concerned; nevertheless, I would like to share that we do have rooms with a safe upon request. We look forward to your next visit.

New York City, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

My family and I stood at the Four Points June 7-9, 2012 it was conveniently located to our family's home town were we were having a reunion. It was very clean and the rooms were great. The pool was clean and the kids loved the slide, I wished it opened a little earlier than 9AM. The casino was great we actually won a little money (bonus!). The only downer was the restaurant, extremely slow and the staff did not seem to know what they were doing, we ordered a cheese omelet, got the eggs no cheese, had to wait over 45 minutes for food and the place was empty only 4 tables with customer (they would not last 1 day in NY). I cannot ever remember slower service anywhere. So if you are looking for a clean easy to get to away from the hustle of San Juan this is a good place but you will not find good food or service in the restaurant.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Flavia B, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real Hotel & Casino, responded to this review, June 19, 2012
Dear MS10956,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am happy to know that you and your family were able to enjoy your stay at our lovely property and relished our facilities. At Four Points we try our best to deliver a memorable experience and make our guests feel like at home. We also pride ourselves in sharing that on behalf of the Puerto Rico Tourism Company we were awarded: “Best of the Best Award in Housekeeping” and “Best of the Best Supervisor of the Year in Housekeeping Department,” Tere Gonzalez.

In reference to the service at our restaurant, I apologize for the troubles you encountered and for not meeting your expectations. I will personally share this information with our Food and Beverage Manager, Erick Jimenez in order to improve and deliver a better service to our guests. Your feedback is very important to us and we will use it to address those areas that may require improvement.

We hope we are able to welcome you again soon!

Orlando
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

When I think of Sheraton, I think quality but at this location, I was disappointed. The rooms are not up to standards and their overall look is poor. For the price you pay, you expect a bit more from a chain like Sheraton. Most hotels I have stayed at, at the same price, have had a mini fridge in the room. At this hotel, we had to pay extra ($35.00) for one and having a child that needs fresh milk, it was a must. They did not replace the dirty towels on a daily basis and I stayed there for 4 nights. I finally threw the towels on the floor so they could get the point. If they see the towels are dirty with food stains, they should replace it without question but for some reason that didn't happen until I made it clear.
I had concerns regarding the holds they placed on my debit card and I brought it up to multiple staff members and got a different response 3 times. I was told someone would call me with an answer and that call never came.
The location is good if you have family in the area like I do and thats the only reason we stayed here. Next time, we will stay in San Juan where you find better quality hotels for the same price.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Flavia B, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real Hotel & Casino, responded to this review, June 13, 2012
Dear LoveBrenda,

Thank you for sharing your response in regards to your recent stay at our property.
I will like to extend my apologies for the stress and inconveniences you experienced.
I feel uncomfortable and disappointed to know we couldn’t meet up to your expectations. At Four Points we strive to make our guests feel comfortable and at ease and this was not the case.

In regards to towels not being changed, I will share this information with our Housekeeping Department in order to avoid any future inopportunity.
However, I would like to share that we do have a “Green Program” which part of its focus is to save the environment. An information card can be found next to the towels in the rooms, which informs guests that if they would like towels to be changed they are to throw the towels on the floor. Please know we take your criticism seriously and we will use this information in order to better serve our guests.

I will like to ask you to please email me your information in order for me to personally assist you with your genuine concern in terms to your debit card hold.

portland, oregon
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

I've now stayed at this hotel for a total of 9 nights on 2 separate trips to Caguas for work. It's fine. NOTHING to write home about. The staff are very friendly and accomodating. The rooms are fine. Nothing special. If you don't rent a car, be prepared to call a taxi to take you just about anywhere. You can walk to a few places, but that means crossing a very busy and very dangerous highway. Pedestrian travel is not big in this part of Caguas.
The casino is a nice little place to people-watch. The live salsa music on the weekends brings out folks from the area to drink and dance. No Las Vegas, but then again...you're in Caguas.
The main bummer of this hotel is the restaurant. The menu is very limited, as is the size of the "kitchen". They do "fried"really well, that's for sure.
Again, the staff is super professional and friendly. That goes a long way when you're out in, what feels like, the boonies!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Flavia B, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real Hotel & Casino, responded to this review, June 6, 2012
Dear cmpdx,

Thank you for taking the time to write and share your review from your most recent stay. We strive to provide the highest level of service and I am delighted to know that our caring staff was able to provide an uncomplicated and comfortable experience for you. We are conveniently located near major pharmaceutical companies and other corporate offices. Caguas is also close to many other attractions to explore such as: great museums, the Botanical Garden, theaters and great restaurants among other things.

On another note, I am disappointed to know that you were dissatisfied with our menu. I will personally share this information to our Food & Beverage Manager, Erick Jimenez. Please know that we are taking your feedback to heart and we will do everything possible to better serve our guests.

We you give us the opportunity to welcome you back again to our property in a near future!

fbonilla@fourpointspr.com

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real Hotel & Casino? Share your experiences!