“Last minute reservation...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real Hotel & Casino

You added Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real Hotel & Casino to your Saves list
Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real Hotel & Casino
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   500 Alhambra en Granada Blvd., Caguas 00726, Puerto Rico   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Caguas
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Puerto Rico
“Last minute reservation...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

We made a last minute reservation which we don't regret. Very nice hotel and good service, specially from Juan Morales at front desk... We will come back and we highly recommend.

Just one thing, they should have comment cards to thanks those who made ojr stay a pleasent one.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Flavia B, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real Hotel & Casino, responded to this review, March 1, 2012
Dear Wislie:

Thank you for sharing your experience with the rest of the viewers regarding your recent stay at our property.
Your feedback is very important to us and I can assure you that we will recognize Juan Morales, our Night Manager, for delivering a great experience and for making you feel comfortable. I will share the information regarding the comment card inside the room as we do have them available.

We hope to see you again!

I remain at your service.
fbonilla@fourpointspr.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Deltona, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2011

I stayed at this Sheraton for in Puerto Rico for Business. I have to say as soon as I arrived at the hotel it felt like I was on vacation. The man at the front desk was very good at his job and looked as if he genuinely liked helping people. My room was very nice and comfortable. This was the only time I was in no rush to get my business and on a plane back home. I am actually planning a weekend getaway for the family just to be able to stay at this hotel again. If I must complain about one thing is that i did not get a refill for my coffee in the room. I would surely recommend this Hotel for any one visiting Puerto Rico on business or pleasure.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Washington DC, District of Columbia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2011

We stayed at the Sheraton Cauguas during the second weekend of November. At first I was very impressed with the room. We booked a standard room, and we got what I would call a jr suite with a living room and small kitchen area separated from the bedroom. This hotel is conveniently located near the highway but it is not at the center of everything so getting to San Juan is about a 20-30 min trip. I thought the hotel was very family friendly (even though it has a casino) and may be a good choice for families trying to get away from San Juan's busiest areas. I think the casino atmosphere was nice for those who enjoy that type of activity.
The hotel had a few problems, as other have mentioned parking is a bit painful. The parking lot when we got in was very crowded and was difficult to find a spot. I think they should have some sort of designated area for guests. Other issues we had was the shower pressure seemed to oscillate and our shower head had a leak. The fitness center machines were lacking maintenance. Also their printing systems does not work so it is hard to do certain things if you are traveling on business.

Overall we had a calm visit, the hotel staff was very courteous and where quick to address any issues we brought up, but there is a lot of room for improvement.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Amelia, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2011

A very nice hotel with a casino and a nearby golf course. Its not in town, but just on the outskirts. For thosew ho enjoy the Latin plaza strolls in the evening, its not there. Very much a business hotel.

Room Tip: No real views.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
GuestServiceManager1, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real Hotel & Casino, responded to this review, October 22, 2011
Hi dayhiker3458:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with the viewers and for choosing us. We pride ourselves to be a business, group and leisure hotel. We are conveniently located near major pharmaceutical companies and other corporate offices. Caguas also is close to many other attractions to explore such as great museums, The Botanical Gardens, theaters, great restaurants among other things. We hope to see you back in our beautiful property and show you around.

I remain at your service,
Florida City, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2011

This is a very nice hotel, its a sheraton, you could never go wrong with a sheraton, This hotel is located in Caguas, about 20 min from San Juan, Has a great Casino and great parking, located in a nice residential area. Noo great restaurant, but if your like me , Im looking for my great cup of coffee in the morning, a little expensive but very good, The pastries and pastelitos are excellent for a quick breakfast, service is good and hotel is very clean.

Room Tip: This a hotel just to have a good night sleep.
  • Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
GuestServiceManager1, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real Hotel & Casino, responded to this review, October 18, 2011
Dear eve f:

Thank you for sharing your comments with the rest of the viewers. We are pleased you found our location hotel and staff welcoming, clean and comfortable for your stay. I am thrilled to share with you, that our beautiful property was recognized by the Puerto Rico Tourism Company with the Best Housekeeping Award for 2010. I will share your comments about the X.O. Le Bistro with our leadership team. Thank you again for your stay.

I remain at your service,
Ponce, Puerto Rico
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2011

First I pay for a hotel room looking at the golf course and I got a room with a view of a wall, I call i was move right away to the the 3rd floor to a view of a bad kept little river . The hotel really needs restotation and remodeling. The carpet in the entire Hotel look very run down, our bathroom was terrible the toilet had an ongoing noise and the fan noise was annoying. The a/c unit didnt work :(. We just came from a vacation from Four Points by Sherathon at Cocoa Beach that it was so nice to encounter this disaster. It was very below our expectations. I couldnt believe this hotel belongs to the Starwoods hotel chain.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Ohio
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2011

Do not stay in this Sheraton if you have another option--which, given the location, you may not. This hotel charged extra for everything, even toll-free phone calls from the room ($2). When I checked out I found a "service fee" with "service fee tax", adding another $25 a night to my bill. The desk clerk told me this was for "lights, water, and air conditioning." Since the room is not much good without these "amenities", this fee just amounts to another way for Sheraton to pad the bill. If the hotel were excellent, the ridiculous prices might not matter, but it is mediocre--tired rooms, poor quality restaurant, isolated location, broken services (the parking system was down during our stay, which involved having a desk clerk sign the parking stub each and every time we exited the property). The two positives were the fitness center (fairly nice) and the comfortable beds. The staff was pleasant, but the numerous "trainees" had no power to help with anything. In sum, if you have another option, take it!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real Hotel & Casino? Share your experiences!