“Nice place to eat” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Description: Tel. # 787-743 8820; Located at Plaza Centro Mall in Caguas
“Nice place to eat”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

The service is ok, they are not big on customer service at this IHOP. Love the pancakes, though. The prices are good, and it's also 24hr so it's a good option for a late night dinning. Or late night breakfast :p

Visited December 2012

50% Recommend
“Visited restaurant and was told it was closing because they had no food! Nov 6, 11:40am”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

Incredibly disappointing ! How could a restaurant ran out of food at 11am? Bad management and what a shame.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Terrible, Never again!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

I gave IHOP two opportunities... the first one and the redemption. They didn't make it through either. First time was horrible... then I went to the States and visit 2 different Ihops, one in Massachusetts and another in Texas, both were really excellent. So I decided to give Ihop in Puerto Rico another chance. The Redemption! OMG, definitely NEVER AGAIN!! This second time was not so many days ago. First of all had to wait like 40 mins to get seated. "This must be good... since is packed" I thought. They finally called us, they said my name wrong!! You imagine that? Screaming your wrong name at the mall, once and again?!?! Omg, total embarrassment. Then when they gave us our seats it was at the very last corner, a hiding table of two. And at my side they seated a 5yr old kid. I mean, I came to have breakfast with my boyfriend, a peaceful breakfast please. But no, the kid beside me started jumping in the seat, resulting me giving little bumps on my seat. Horrible!! Waitress was a guy, who seems to be drunk. Well not at the moment, but I just hope he is not the one cooking the food. He wasn't on his best uniform.... Then he took the family beside us order first, which got me mad because we arrived first. I was just crazy to get out of there. When food arrives... it was MESS!! Eggs were COLD... cheese wasn't melted at all, hash brown was under cooked... I had to bathe my breakfast in ketchup so I could eat it. So did my boyfriend. We try to eat fast just to get out of that living HELL! It was HORRIBLE, TERRIBLE... NEVER NEVER NEVER AGAIN! Even if it's the last place on earth who serves food. Eww!

• Visited October 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“I always leave before ordering”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

I really wish I would have had positive experiences like other reviewers but unfortunately that is not the case. I have tried twice to eat there with no success. Both times the experience has been the same. I get to the door, a nice greeter ushers you in and shows you to your table, then the waitress comes, makes the introduction, hands the menus, and bam! that's where the experience ends. You wait and wait and wait. No one comes. No one offers you something to drink while you wait. You get up to request service. They become all defensive and give some excuse that does not concern me the customer such as I have six other tables to take care of before you or we have a couple of servers who did not come to work today. That's not what a customer wants to hear! I want to hear - I'm terribly sorry, let me get you at least something to drink. At that point I give up and leave. Puerto rico does it better!
IHOP parent company, please look into this as I love IHOPs all over the States and would really like to be able to enjoy them here as well.

• Visited September 2012
“Worst service and waitress horrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

This was my second time to Ihop in Caguas, PR. First very good service from the waitress to the food. This time around we had to ask for the waitress to come to our table. When she came her uniform was not too clean and disarray I guess since she was pregnant I guess the outfit was adjusted to meet her body change. Brings out two coffee cups which look like mud. I had to ask her to change. Placed our order which took forever and when it arrived, the bacon was colder than ice. Tolerated the rest of the food and now waiting for the check. Again had to ask for it, highly upset because the waitress didn't even bother to follow up if everything was good, she was God knows where because the receptionist had to e looking for her. Horrible experience and a shame that service like that has to be paid for!

• Visited August 2012