“Great when you want an American Breakfast” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #29 of 41 restaurants in Caguas
Bronx, New York
“Great when you want an American Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

The whole wheat pancakes are great when you need a break from the friend island food. Service was great, did not use the restroom so I cannot tell you my experience. Server made sure that cups of coffee, juice and water were full at all time. Not too bad of a wait for service or food.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

60% Recommend
“Great place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2012

I went with my family last December. We have been there before and the waiters are really nice and try to please you all the time. The food is good and we feel comfortable every time we go. They can improve in terms of the bathroom facilities but customers are also responsible to use them properly.

• Visited December 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“poor food quality and mediocre service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2011

Disappointing!

This is the word that best describe the late night meal that my wife and I had at Denny's in Caguas. The place was to loud, although not because of the customers, but the staff that was working at the kitchen area. The waitress was kind, but he forgot to get us the utensils (fork, knife, etc.), when we ordered an appetizer. It wasn't even after he brought us an "All American" for my wife and a "Mushroom Swiss Steak" for me. I mean I had to ask for that and for some napkins too. The "All American" was cold. And it slipped my mind that at Denny's "Steak" is actually a glorified burger patty. So this was my mistake. But, it had too much gravy over it and not enough mushrooms. One of my side dishes was broccoli, and I recommend that you'll never order them. Awful!

We wasted some $45 with tip in this place. If your thinking about going, I recommend that you stick with either the burgers or the sandwiches.

• Visited October 2011