We had two nights in this hotel while visiting Colca Canyon and the Condors Cross. The grounds were attractive and the hot springs were a perfect place to relax with a drink after a busy day. The pools were open 24/7 and meant that even though they were quite small they were never overcrowded while we were there. We did not have an opportunity to visit the spa. Our stay included an evening meal which was a buffet and perfectly acceptable and the breakfast was again reasonable. You can arrange horse riding trips from this hotel but we had arranged to do that elsewhere so did not take up this option. However we did vist the Alpaca ranch. The evenings were a little chilly but the hot water bottles placed in the bed during turndown were very welcome. Definitely a good place to stay.
- Also Known As:
- Colca Lodge Spa And Hot Springs - Hotel
- Colca Lodge Spa & Hot Springs Hotel Yanque
- Colca Lodge Spa & Hot Springs Hotel
- Colca Lodge Spa & Hot Springs - Hotel Peru/Colca Canyon - Yanque
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- there are places in the world where still the sun shines forth at dawn, and on cold nightthe stars dance in a eternal sky full of peace and magic ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Colca Lodge Spa & Hot Springs - Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.