“cypress lodge” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Arniss Equestrian

Arniss Equestrian
Arniss Farm | Godshill, New Forest National Park, Fordingbridge SP6 2JX, England
01425 654114
Website
Improve this listing
Type: Horseback Riding Stables, Sports
More attraction details
Owner description: British Horse Society approved riding school offering both lessons and hacking, with direct access on to the New Forest. Beginner instructional rides, mixed ability rides, and longer rides for more experienced riders. Experience days, pub rides, & special occasion experiences available. Please see our website or call us to discuss your requirements.
Fareham, United Kingdom
“cypress lodge”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

nothing we could not falt this lovely place to stay we cant wait to go back we just fell in love with the place lovely grounds lots to do and lovely placeses to visit hot tub was great just out side your room pool was fab and are grandson loved it and made friends with owners son he had a lovely time

maidstone
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

Thought we were going trekking but turned out it was a riding lesson! However, staff very friendly and the horses were well cared for.

Jan T, Owner at Arniss Equestrian, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Dear reviewer,
Thank You for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your visit. I am pleased that you found our staff friendly, and the horses well cared for.
I am concerned that you found the content of the activity that you booked was not as you expected. At Arniss Equestrian we offer many activities, including taster sessions booked through Sandy Balls that comprise of a tour followed by an instructional mini lesson & ride; progressive lessons in the menages; instructional hacks on the forest for novice riders; & longer faster rides including pub rides for experienced riders.
I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you to find out more about what activity it was that you booked. Please do call me, or e-mail jan@arnissequestrian.co.uk
Southern Ireland
“Just what we went to the New Forest for!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

My friend & I booked Arniss for the pony trekking in the New Forest experience & we were not let down! Despite arriving hours earlier than booked we were given a tour of the yard and then chipped in with the morning yard chores! This yard is immaculate & so well organised. All of the ponies/horses are so well looked after - it was an absolute pleasure to be there. We then set off with Angela on a great hours hack through absolute breathe taking scenary. Our horses were just great. William (my noble steed) was a very comfy & enjoyable ride - aiming to please me at every opportunity. We had some great canters along the moorland and a photo opportunity amongst a herd of ponies & cows. The whole experience for us horsey lovers was fabulous and I can assure anyone who is thinking of booking a ride here - you will not be let down!! Thank you Arniss for making us smile! We will definately be back for more riding. Look after William for me!

Jan T, Owner at Arniss Equestrian, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Dear reviewer,

I am so glad that you enjoyed your time with us at Arniss Equestrian last week. It was great to have the extra pairs of hands on the yard in the morning! The forest never ceases to amaze me with how beautiful yet how different it looks from one day to the next. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
London, United Kingdom
“Kids loved it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

Our grandchildren loved it here, the staff are excellent. They enjoyed going out for a walk on the ponies. All in all good value for money and we would go back again

Visited November 2012
Berkhamsted, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
“Neigh complaints!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

We visited the stable last week for a riding lesson and it was fabulous. My daughter will not stop talking about the horses Charlie grey and tinkerbell. Excellent service and great instructor. Thank you for making one girls dreams come true. We will be back next year.

Visited July 2013