“WORST NIGTHMARE IN MY LIFE” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Pichi's Hotel & Convention Center

You added Pichi's Hotel & Convention Center to your Saves list
Pichi's Hotel & Convention Center
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Exit 205 road 127 km 8.6, Guayanilla 00656, Puerto Rico (Formerly Best Western)   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Guayanilla
“WORST NIGTHMARE IN MY LIFE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I stay there with my kids including a baby 2yr they dont even have a microwave and if you go downstairs to ask for help they cant do anything for you.The place is realy dirty they dont clean especially the bathroom is realy nasty.You have to be prepare especially if you stay there with little kids they dont help and they only said Sorry we can't help you.If you think you are going to sleep like a baby forgether they turn off the AC and you think you are in the sauna .I never will stay there anymore even is that is the last place in the world.Bad Bad Bad

• Stayed December 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Lake Dallas, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2014

I had to stay the night before my conference next day no resturant near by hotels was closed. I had to bell boy myself up to my room with añl my conference supplies snd materisls no one offered to help us up or even asked. Went to the beauty palor and the attending person was doing her own hair obviously was not available.

Stayed October 2014, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these Guayanilla hotels

San Juan, Puerto Rico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2014

Stayed just for one night . I assist to the gala, a fest from students from law school .I am from San Juan area, so is far from me drive back like 4 am . I was fascinated with the hotel room, spacious and comfortable beds, includes all proved necessary to enjoy the stay. Includes hot breakfast, so it was worth it. I did not use the pool, but looks in good condition. Customer service... don't have anything to say, since I only cross words with the lady who did check inn, which was fast. I think is kind of expensive hotel, but it is the only hotel in that town and for the breakfast worth it .

Room Tip: I stayed in 2nd floor facing to the parking. It has a view of the mountains and it was quiet too.
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends
Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2014

We had a wonderful time. The free included breakfast buffet was excellent. We also received a free welcome sangria drink. The staff is a little timid and seem not friendly but they really are once you attempt to chat with them. They need to be friendlier with guest. They seemed wrapped up in their administrative work and too busy to smile and make eye contact.

Room Tip: Try the near by Can-Can at the Guardaraya.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Jessica E, Manager at Pichi's Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this review, September 23, 2014
Thanks for the change of rating of our facilities and definitely we accept you're recommendations about our security personnel as I response before.
Any additional comments or recommendations please don't hesitate to contact us.
Toa Baja, Puerto Rico
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2014

Our Opinion is based on the stay we had for the Little Lads innaguration in Pichis Hotel in Guayanilla. Even though the hotel's facilities were good and clean and the complimentary breakfast was great the service and personnell were awful.The leage made reservation of 40 rooms to attend the basketball innaguration so there were a lot of kids. The security personnel were very rude to the kids and parents. DEFINETLY NOT CHILDREN FRIENDLY. When you call the operator they wouldnt attent the phone. In summary even though the facilities was satisfactory we felt unconfortable and next year we are NOT staying in this hotel again.

Room Tip: Two beds pays the same than one king bed. More than two adults is an additional charge.
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
The satisfaction of all our guests is our main objective. Definitely, the Little Lads Basketball event is a huge event with a lot of kids staying at the hotel and playing for all our facilities. Our security personnel is trained to guaranteed the security of our guests including the kids. Thanks for your recommendations and please accept our apologies if the service was not as you expected.
Lake Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

When on business you need comfort and place clean and quiet good food no interruptions excelent option shen working . I will also consider for couples getaway pn low budget. Tricky entrance but accesible. You should complete or eliminate ameneties if you habe coffee maker have coffee please

Stayed July 2014
NY
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel as part of a wedding celebration weekend, so I had the chance to go in many of my relatives and friends' rooms at various floors. ALL of the rooms were spotless, spacious, working order, and very nice. Never saw a dirty room. The grounds out front nice, towards the back they needed some better care. If you need an attendant for any reason be ready to walk around until you find somebody; the staff at this hotel seemed to excel at dissapearing or simply not taking in any customer service too seriously :) Breakfast is typicall y included in the rate; it was average to good.

In summary, would stay here again for the rooms, but don't expect the warmth reception that characterize most Puertorican hotels; it was odd....

Room Tip: Ask for a newer room (recent renovation).
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Been to Pichi's Hotel & Convention Center? Share your experiences!