I Stayed here for 3 nights and I must say it is a very good Hotel, all rooms are Pool facing and well maintained. This hotel is around 200-250 meters far from beach, food in restaurant is also good. The Resort looks awesome at night, rooms are neat & clean, very quiet and hotel staff is very friendly. I asked them to arrange pool side dinner and I must say that it was done very well. You can get bike or car on rent from the hotel as there is a counter just outside of the hotel. Overall I had a pleasant stay and would like to stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst of lush green paddy fields, a whiff of sea air, a crafted beach resort, where you are assured to experience hospitality at its best. The Resort is ideal for everybody to have a great time of their life, with south Goa’s most popular white sand beach, the Colva is at a walk able distance of 500mts, offering exciting water sports and oodles of entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your The Golden Palms Hotel & Spa, Colva reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pearls Oceanique Hotel Colva
- The Golden Palms Hotel & Spa, Colva Goa