We stayed here from 22-25 dec the hotel's name has changed from Pearls oceanic to Golden Palms Hotel and Spa so it was a bit confusing for the driver.
The property is located 5 mins walk from the beach. you have to go through a fisherman's village reeking of drying fish to get to the beach.
the room was nice with good lighting and facilities. the biggest disappointment was the bathroom. they didnt even have a handtowel. all they provided were 2 towels. no handtowel, no floor mat nothing. the iron also cost 100 rs/ half hr. The restaurant did serve some good food.
overall a nice stay but i would look elsewhere before coming back here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst of lush green paddy fields, a whiff of sea air, a crafted beach resort, where you are assured to experience hospitality at its best. The Resort is ideal for everybody to have a great time of their life, with south Goa’s most popular white sand beach, the Colva is at a walk able distance of 500mts, offering exciting water sports and oodles of entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your The Golden Palms Hotel & Spa, Colva reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pearls Oceanique Hotel Colva
- The Golden Palms Hotel & Spa, Colva Goa