“Great Fun for all age groups” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Fantastic, exciting Go Karting track, built on a hillside, with challenging twists and turns. A very unique experience. Karts for all ages and skill levels. Free transport provided for both drivers and spectators.
Letterkenny, Ireland
“Great Fun for all age groups”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

This was the highlight of my sons holiday! We went twice in the 10 days of our stay in Matagorda. Got picked up and returned to our apartment both times. The staff are really friendly & showed great hospitality. On our number 1 thing to do when we return next yr!

“Family fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

My family and I were on holiday amd my cousin wantrs to go karting. Due to me having my daughter who is only 5 I said that we would go to watch. But when we arrive we found out that they did karts with double sitting for younger ones with an adult. My daughter really enjoyed it and we had a great family day. The poeple who run it make you feel extremely welcome and is a great day out

Ramsgate, United Kingdom
33 attraction reviews
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

I took my son Go Karting and he loved it, it was his favorite part of the holiday. I gave him my tickets after having a little go myself as he was enjoying it so much. I cannot fault the staff. They are a really great bunch, so friendly, hospitable and funny, my little lad got a certificate for the best driver of the day which i think is now his most prized possession.
All in all a perfect last day in Lanzarote. We both had an awesome time and would not hesitate to go back!

Manchester, England
8 attraction reviews
“Good couple of hours out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

We decided to go here after reading reviews and enjoying go karting at home.

It cost us 55 euros for 3 eight minute sessions. The track was quite small but fun to drive and we ended up on the track with 5 others some who were ok, but 2 in particular who got in the way and went round at a snails pace. Given the number of rules that the place had about number of crashes allowed we were conscious about overtaking and catching the other karts.

The free transport was excellent and we did enjoy it but for the money they are other things that I would pick to do first that would last the whole day rather than a few hours.

Visited September 2013
“Great fun for all the family.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

I would highly recommend a day go karting at San Bartolome in Lanzarote. Brought my 2 sons there aged 15 and 11 didnt expect to get what we did. We were collected free of charge and on arrival we were greeted by friendly English speaking staff. The boys had a great time and the staff were brilliant and patient even when they went of track. We even returned a second day. Best money spent to entertain the boy. Cant wait to return next year. Thanks again to all the staff ye are doing great work.