“wonderful restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 9 restaurants in Pedreguer
Cuisines: European, Spanish, Eastern European, International
Good for: Romance
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: Tasca La Sella Welcomes You in our friendly and cosy atmosphere !Our restaurant is built within an old house between 150 and 200 Years old.Our Kitchen is a wide variety of international cuisine.We have 2 external terrases.2 Main Halls and more tables spread within the restaurant.We have a Kids Area and we are a dogs friendly place.We have Free WI-FI for our customers and diferent offers every week.We Organize all kinds of events such as : Live Music,Gatherings,Celebrations,Birthdays,Club meetings,etc. We also have a large parking area for all.
Essex
“wonderful restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

Wow!!! What a wonderful friendly restaurant. the food is great we especially love the bulgarian special menu. Although we. Havn't been disappointed with anything that we've ordered.
Iliyan the manager and his father ivan the chef make you feel very welcome and if it's a bit cold as now at the beginning of march there is a wonderful welcoming log fire in the back room.it's not the easiest place to find set back on the 332 but so worth finding. We hope to be there again on sunday evening for another great meal. Jo and peter.

80% Recommend
Pedreguer, Spain
“fantastic food and fantastic people!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

My husband and i and our family and friends have visited this restaurant many times over the past 5 months--it NEVER disappoints us. Always good fresh cooked food with an excellent service. Nothing is too much for this family run restaurant. I am a vegetarian-- it has never been too much trouble to cook me a special dish. Fantastic value for money. Visit is a must and i am sure you will return again and again. The exterior of the restaurant does not look very interesting but once inside there are a number of rooms to choose to sit. Very comfortable in the winter with a real fire!!! Very old building with some interesting artefacts. Well done Ivan and family x

• Visited October 2012
“Belissimo!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

Where do I begin? This treasure trove looks very unassuming from the outside but as soon as you enter the restaurant the magical ambience begins to capture your senses. With rustically decorated rooms, romantic nooks & cranies aplenty and beautiful fireplaces that also double up as ovens for your delicious food to be prepared in, the restaurant's charm has you feeling captivated and very welcome indeed. The food is absolutely delicious and caters well for vegetarians which is quite rare in Spain! I found the owners to be extremely hospitable and nothing was too much of an inconvenience for them...i entered dripping wet with rain with 2 screaming baby boys (aged 1 & 3), one who had wet himself and they were very helpful in coming to my rescue and calming them down! Can't wait to take my family & friends there, especially on a wintery Sunday for a roast by the open (but Child safe) fire!!

Chrissi long from javea

Congleton, United Kingdom
“Excellent!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

We have been holidaying in this area for nearly 30 years, therefore we have visited many restaurants and this is the best! Newly opened this year and deserving of much more business due to the great fresh food, presented beautifully and cooked with real care.The food is comparable to the best restaurant food you will ever try. Family owned by the most pleasant people you could meet, Dad is the chef and takes real care and pride over his food. Ilian the son is so welcoming and Mum is lovely too!
Great week ' Menu of the Day' for 8.50 euro, 3 courses and a drink, best ever value for a really top notch meal in lovely surroundings. Do visit, we go twice a week when there on our holiday ( I could go every night). This place really needs to get lots more customers as they all work so hard and the food is excellent. This is a real gem and such a good find, you will not be disappointed in any way!

• Visited September 2012
Moraira, Spain
“One of the best new restaurants on the Costa Blanca!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

This place has been going for a few months now and my neighbour recommend I try it. I was a bit sceptical at first because it's about 20 minutes away from where I live and I must pass at least 100 restaurants to get to this one. Well, off we went - and my neighbour agreed to drive so my wife and I could share a bottle of wine. We got into the place and it immediately felt fantastic. It is very rustic and looks to be well over 100 years old with all sorts of bric-a-brac on the walls, etc. There are several smaller dining areas as well as a great outside terrace. It is run by a family with Mum & Dad in the kitchen and Ilian, the son, running the front of house side. He speaks about 5 languages fluently and has worked in 5 star hotels in Spain before coming home to start this family business. He is one of the most welcoming guys you could hope to meet. My wife and I both love lamb and they do one of the best you could hope to have - you don't even need a knife as it falls off the bone. The chef has his own special recipe for the sauce and it is fantastic! If you are more of a traditionalist, they do a lovely mint sauce as well. The veg that came with it was perfectly cooked. For a starter, my wife and I shared a Shopska Salad - tomatoes, cucumbers and grated feta cheese with a house dressing and deep fried chopitos - whole baby squid, tentacles and all. Both of these were extremely fresh and excellent quality. For dessert, we had creme catalan and an apple tart - both were so good that my wife ate mine as well so I only got a taste of each... The house wine is fantastic and they have Mahou on draft - in my opinion, one of the best Spanish lagers. ANd the price? Well, for all that, 2 beers and a bottle of wine, it came to €33 - it just can't be beat and I would HIGHLY recommend trying Tasca La Sella!

• Visited August 2012