This is one of the most beautiful, elegant and professional places I've ever been. Serene and completely relaxing. The attention to detail, the warmth of the staff, the food is extraordinary (authentic cuisine) and the view and property are breathtaking. We visited this past summer for a weeks stay (2 couples) and have booked another week for summer 2014 for a birthday party (8 couples). We can not wait to get back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Vicarello, you will appreciate the calm, serene, and magnificent environment as well as the pleasures of the surrounding nature. We invite you to taste and savour the biological products cultivated on the estate and discover the local specialties, such as the freshly fished gourmet treasures of the Tyrrhenian Sea and the games dishes so typical from the Maremma. Tuscan flavours and Castle lifestyle are combined to make your culinary journey a real treat for the senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and MrandMrsSmith so you can book your Castello di Vicarello reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castello Di Vicarello Hotel Cinigiano
- Castello Di Vicarello Italy/Tuscany - Cinigiano