What a lovely, clean Hotel. Staff very helpful, even offered to take luggage to room.
Room - was cleaned everyday and when we came back from breakfast early, the maid was on her hands and knees cleaning under the toilet basin. Could not fault the cleanliness.
Large size room, has a safe, tv, writing desk, large wardrobe and draws, bathroom with hairdryer, fridge.
Bed - huge and very comfortable, love the smell of the fresh sheets.
We could see the snow topped mountains from window.
Parking - plenty
Staff- very polite and helpful
Restaurant - average prices, breakfast has a huge selection, juice, tea, coffee, water, breads, fruit, yogurt, cereals, soya milk and normal cold milt, croissants, jams, cake, breads, cheeses, hams, tomatoes, scrambled eggs, bacon.
Bar service - good
They do offer room service for food, and have a gym, which we did not use.
Shuttle service to Verona - free of charge.
excellent - on everything.
- Also Known As:
- Tryp San Giovanni Lupatoto
- Tryp Hotel Verona
- Best Western CTC Hotel Verona Province Of Verona/San Giovanni Lupatoto
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Hotel with conference facilities is ideal for the business traveler; set in the industrial zone in suburban Verona. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Agoda, Expedia and Otel so you can book your Best Western CTC Hotel Verona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.