“A refreshing stay in East Delhi” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Lemon Tree Hotel, East Delhi Mall, Kaushambi

You added Lemon Tree Hotel, East Delhi Mall, Kaushambi to your Saves list
Lemon Tree Hotel, East Delhi Mall, Kaushambi
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   East Delhi Mall Plot No. 1 | Kaushambi, Ghaziabad 201010, India   |
Ranked #1 of 23 Hotels in Ghaziabad
Monroe, Connecticut
“A refreshing stay in East Delhi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I stayed for 5 nights at this Lemon Tree Hotel in May, 2013 and overall had a very pleasurable stay!
Like other Lemon Tree properties, this hotel is decorated in a fun and refreshingly different style of decor than other hotels, with jokes and comic-strips hung on the walls, for example, and a bright citrus-themed collection of artwork throughout the hotel grounds. I really enjoy this fun atmosphere that is created inside the hotel. Another notably different feature is that each room comes with a DVD player and also access to the hotel's free DVD library. It is very nice to have access to be able to watch any movie in your own room, and at no extra charge! Breakfast is also included in many room rates and is of high quality and served in the hotel's restaurant. The lunch and dinner services are also excellent with delicious food and good service.
Another impressive and rather unique thing about this hotel is its location and design. It is convenient to the Anand Vihar Metro, Bus, and Rail station complex, and is also located inside a large shopping mall complex that includes many restaurants, stores, and a cinema, making this hotel very convenient to all of these forms of entertainment. The hotel's main floor, where the lobby, restaurant, and other facilities is located in above the shopping mall and centered on an interior courtyard with lush gardens, a gym, and a swimming pool, offering a peaceful place to escape the noise and bustle of the city. These features combined make this hotel very convenient to all of Delhi via the Metro System, yet far enough – and designed in such a way - as to offer tranquility and respite at the same time.
Areas where I could see rook for improvement and/or some issues I had during my stay include the fact that the pool area was not very clean (covered in bird droppings), and the fact that I was unaware of certain in-room WI-Fi charges would be billed to my room. Take note of specifically what is included in your room rate when you book so as not be surprised like I was of WI-Fi charges. I also addressed to the manager that mosquitoes were somehow getting into my window-sealed room, likely through the air-conditioning system. This was not a big deal but a notable concern nonetheless. These areas aside, however, I will definitely consider this property near the top of my list of places to stay while in Delhi.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, East Delhi Mall, Kaushambi, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, East Delhi Mall, Kaushambi. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

•Poolside experience: we are sorry that the cleanliness by the poolside did not meet your expectations. At Lemon Tree our attempt is to ensure the hotel is fresh, crisp and clean and we have laid down our processes accordingly. We are facing a challenge in doing so because of the excessive pigeon population. We are in the process of installing spikes on the ledges of the pool to control the situation and are also taking all other possible steps to maintain the upkeep of the area. In the interim we have re-briefed our housekeeping staff to be extra careful in ensuring proper cleanliness and hygiene by the poolside as per our standard pre-defined procedures. We assure you of a better experience on your next visit.
•Mosquitoes in rooms: we are sorry you found some mosquitoes in your room. We routinely carry out fumigation and other pre-defined cleanliness procedures to ensure all rooms are insect free. Based on your feedback we have re- briefed our housekeeping team to relook at their processes and ensure all standard cleanliness and hygiene procedures are strictly adhered too. We assure you of a better experience on your next visit.
•WiFi charges: our internet services have been outsourced to a nationally reputed service provider and we levy a minimal mark-up on their charges to recover our administrative costs. The reason we do not provide 24X7 net access complimentary, is because we would then have to recover the cost equally from the room rate of all our guests rather than only actual users (currently ~60% of our guests) which we felt would be inherently unfair to those not using these services. We however offer 24X7 complimentary WiFi services for all bookings done directly through www.lemontreehotels.com

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.edm@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Lemon Tree Hotel, East Delhi Mall, Kaushambi

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

I stayed there for 12 days. The hotel is good.The service i experienced was superb from the hotel staffs. A special mention to Rajendra (Room cleaniing department). As the period of stay was long, i always found my room to be clean and tidy.

A grat place to stay in Ghaziabad

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, East Delhi Mall, Kaushambi, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, East Delhi Mall. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ed@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

delhi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

An exremely professional hotel run by a highly professional and motivated team. The prompt response at anytime and enthusiasm to make ones stay a pleasure is evident. I spent one week at this property and the entire staff especially Piyush (Sales), Sachin , Sanchita and Sailesh( one does generally not keep track of names, this is an exception in my case at least ) have ensured to be proactive and attentive at all times. The food is exemplerary and "HATS OFF" to the entire F& B team. Value for Money without compromise on quality is the signature statement of this hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Mumbai
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

I stayed here for good long 3 weeks, but let me tell you it was the worth every penny spent on it. Right from food(Great work by Head Chef Vinit & his team) to an exceptionally good service in the restaurant by Krishna, Sachin, Sunil, Vinay, Gopal, Jitender.

Since I had a group of foreign nationals along with me, it was difficult to manage 40 odd people but hats off to Saurabh, Ramesh Bhandari & Ashwini for their superb management...outstanding job done along with Neeraj, Sandeep & Ashok Ji :).
Ashok ji(along with Aman) did everything possible to make sure not even a single hurdle is faced during the conference at the banquet hall/conf room.
The reception staff was briefed about everything beforehand so that we didn't face any confusions on arrivals as well as departures, Sanchita,Deepa&Varun,Abhay well done!!

The reason for pin pointing out the names is the quality and alertness of the hotel staff that is really commendable and should be noted.
Also, to mention the housekeeping service was clean as crystal(Don't remember the names here).

Since I am a frequent traveler, I must tell you that LemonTree-EDM Mall needs to be visited for its exceptional service, which normally hotels lack as most of them end up concentrating too much on the exteriors but it is the genuineness, prompt action, politeness of the staff along with added luxuries is what that matters. Brilliant work guys..it was your team effort that succeeded and made all of us leave on a happy note. Keep it up!!!
Count me in for all my Delhi visits. :)

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Lemon Tree Hotels

Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

My last stay at Lemon Tree has indeed been a experience. The ambience has really improved since my last stay and services is a lot more better.

It was indeed a value for money and the food has been really GOOD. The breakfast is really nourishing and upto my expectation.

Room Tip: All rooms are good and advisable to take the next floor
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Nairobi, Kenya
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

Clean & Comfortable accommodation, good service and decent food. The front desk team is always more than happy to make your stay more comfortable. Breakfast could be better, but overall, not a bad place to stay at. I would certainly stay there again!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Kochi (Cochin), India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

Overall the hotel is good. But needs improvement. The towel holders in room was rusted. The swimming pool is not covered to protect from pigeons which needs to be immediately attended by the management. The rooms are clean and good.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, East Delhi Mall, Kaushambi, responded to this review, July 5, 2013
Dear Guest,

•Bathroom fittings: we use premium fittings in our hotels and monitor their wear and tear and replace them as soon as we find the quality declining. We apologize for the bathroom fittings not meeting your expectations. We are taking necessary action based on your observation.
•Poolside experience: we are sorry that our swimming pool did not meet your expectations. At Lemon Tree our attempt is to ensure the hotel is fresh, crisp and clean and we have laid down our processes accordingly. We are facing a challenge in doing so because of the excessive pigeon population. We are in the process of installing spikes on the ledges of the pool to control the situation and are also taking all other possible steps to maintain the upkeep of the area. In the interim we have re-briefed our housekeeping staff to be extra careful in ensuring proper cleanliness and hygiene of the poolside as per our standard pre-defined procedures. We assure you of a better experience on your next visit.

Best regards,

Lemon Tree Hotel, East Delhi Mall, Kaushambi

Been to Lemon Tree Hotel, East Delhi Mall, Kaushambi? Share your experiences!