“Avoid Mahagun Mettro” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Mahagun Sarovar Portico

Save Saved
You added Mahagun Sarovar Portico to your Saves list
Mahagun Sarovar Portico
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Mahagun Metro Mall, VC-3, Sector-3 | Vaishali, Ghaziabad 201010, India   |
Ranked #3 of 23 hotels in Ghaziabad
“Avoid Mahagun Mettro”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Hi,

I stayed in Mahagun Metro last year in September.
But my experience was not good . Even i don't want to any people get any trouble.

Hotel is good but due to local crowd coming in the hotel my exp terrible .

I complaint to Hotel staff but as you know UP is ulta pradesh.:)

Instead of this hotel chose some other good hotel with same cost in noida or in delhi

Room Tip: Avoid this hotel
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
GM-SPV, General Manager at Mahagun Sarovar Portico, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Dear Guest,

My team and I are delighted that you enjoyed your stay at Mahagun Sarovar Portico, Vaishali.

Thank you for your valuable feedback. i Would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused to you, It is comments such as yours that encourage & motivate us to provide our guests services matching & exceeding the expectations.

136 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Hyderabad, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

The Business hotel is really good. Very well placed in Vaishali. I liked the stay. Let me give you all a gist of the stay
Pros
1. Awesome rooms @affordable price
2. Free breakfast. Breakfast is awesome
3. Mall attached
4. Metro near by
5. Wonderful rooms
6. Very comfortable stay
7. Rooms with kitchen, bar etc. Very very handy

Cons
1. Staff is pathetic. They are confused with which rooms are empty.
2. Every now and then they keep disturbing to check whether the room is empty or occupied
3. Do Not Disturb sign also doesn't help!! Seriously that sucked. Middle of the night don't get scared
4. Very slow processing at the reception

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Dear Mr. Mittal,

Thank you for your valuable feedback about the Staff experience.It is comments such as yours that encourage & motivate us to provide our guests services matching & exceeding the expectations.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

Building is impressive from outside and is housed along with a commercial mall were two attractions that we checked in. My booking offered free WiFi and what we got was just two hours on day 1 and with lot of arguments eight hours following day and nothing on the day we were to check out. Looks like room service does not have a flask to accommodate four cups of tea, so whether you order three or four mean same thing to the staff. It happened with me at least three times that we ordered four cups of tea but were served only three, so had to call again and then a sole cup of tea would come flat 15 minutes after the first three were served. It went to the extent that I asked duty manager to verify and they did and indeed found that their biggest flask could take only three. Breakfast is average compared to other hotels in vicinity. When it really rained heavy, God knows how but rain water was gushing out of a wall in the lobby. Gymnasium is good and icing on cake is a very efficient trained Abhinesh, if I got name correct. The next door mall is also a good time pass.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
GM-SPV, General Manager at Mahagun Sarovar Portico, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Dear Mr. Mittal,

Thank you for your valuable feedback about the in room dining experience & internet.It is comments such as yours that encourage & motivate us to provide our guests services matching & exceeding the expectations. It was pleasure talking to you.

Dehradun, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Spent 2 days in this hotel. Good spacious room with self cooking arrangement was available. A real value for money.Had room on 8th floor and one can see the NCR skyline. A mall was there adjacent to the hotel. Food was good and I enjoyed that. Room was clean and service was also satisfactory.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. It is comments such as yours that encourage & motivate us to provide our guests services matching & exceeding the expectations.

Delhi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

We visited Tangerine restaurant at the Sarovar Portico hotel, and had Dinner Buffet there. It was real value for money deal. The place is good, upkeep also good, Buffet was well spread & tasty. The staff & service was very prompt. Love to visit this place again.
Only problem with the Hotel is the approach to main porch, area outside is very filthy & crowded.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Valued Guest,

My team and I are delighted that you enjoyed Dining at Tangerine (Mahagun Sarovar Portico, Vaishali)

Thank you for your valuable feedback about approach road. I have made a personal note of your comments regarding approach road & we are initiating steps to improve this for better satisfaction of our guests.

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

The entry is a let down but, the compact property is well kept. The rooms are elegant & well furnished as expected. The house keeping was good & prompt when requested for toiletries & other stuff. The breakfast spread was good. The bar overlooking the Mall is okay for a snappy session, I couldn't find it the most relaxing.

Room Tip: Ask for the higher floor rooms from where you can get a good view of the cityscape.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
GM-SPV, General Manager at Mahagun Sarovar Portico, responded to this review, August 10, 2013
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Mahagun Sarovar Portico!!

I would like to thank you for your recent stay with us and your feedback.

Please accept my apologies for your dissatisfaction. However I would like to reiterate the fact that all points raised by you are being addressed to, in the most effective manner as part of our continuous training as we represent a strong brand & believe in the fact that we can live up to your expectation on your next visit.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

I came down to Sarovar Portico hotel this Saturday to stay

for a day and i was really amazed with the service i got

from the housekeeping department. everything from start to

finish was so perfect, room were cleaned, everything was

in their respective space, service was quick All staff

members were extremely professional, welcoming and

ready to assist. every staff passing by was greeting every

time i went out of my room. “I am still in complete awe.

Wow is all I can say… All my expectations were exceeded

and I am now motivated (more than ever) to return to

campus frequently and to always stay at this Hotel. You

take hospitality to another level.” I cannot say enough

positive things about the entire staff! I stayed at different

hotels too but this is the best experience & service i have

got from the HOUSEKEEPING DEPARTMENT.
kudos to you guys...waiting for my next visit...keep on doing

the good work...

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Hygreev Karri

Been to Mahagun Sarovar Portico? Share your experiences!