“Excellent Hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Mahagun Sarovar Portico Suites

You added Mahagun Sarovar Portico Suites to your Saves list
Mahagun Sarovar Portico Suites
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Mahagun Metro Mall, VC-3, Sector-3 | Vaishali, Ghaziabad 201010, India   |
Ranked #4 of 24 Hotels in Ghaziabad
Noida, India
“Excellent Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

I have very good experience with this hotel. I booked this for my pre-wedding functions. All guests wee really happy about the rooms and service they got. As it's newly build hotel and all the facilities are modern and upto the mark. Location is also excellent plus as it's located inside the mall, once can roam around and do stuff in the mall. Food and buffet was very nice. Overall it's nice and afforable hotel with 5 star like services.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
GM-SPV, General Manager at Mahagun Sarovar Portico Suites, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

My team and I are delighted that you enjoyed your stay at Mahagun Sarovar Portico, Vaishali.

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Hygreev Karri

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Chennai
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

mall and shops give additional options for dining and entertainment
the standard room was a bit crowded in the bathroom, some door knobs and latches were in need of repair
the deluxe rooms are much cosier, well kept and have an extra nook kitchennete

liked the fact that there was potable ro water on tap for making coffee and drinking

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Ashish K, General Manager at Mahagun Sarovar Portico Suites, responded to this review, December 21, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We have taken a note of your comments regarding the bathroom and door latches and will address and rectify the issues highlighted.

New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

I has blown away by the customer service that I received at this hotel. It has a nicely decorated lobby, the customer service that i received starting from the guard to the GM of the hotel was amazing and really made me feel welcome. I stayed here for 2 nights which I must add was really comfortable.

Before checking in , I called to book a room at the 9th floor with a view of the city and thats exactly what I got. My suite was very nicely decorated with roses ( which was also a request that was fulfilled ) I want to say thanks to some people who really stood out , Ashish Kaul(GM) , Pushkar(Head of F&B) n Yogesh(server). Having stayed at Radisson as well , I would even go out and say that this is the best hotel in terms of customer service in region.

The only negative thing I noticed during my stay was that some parts of the window were a bit stained other than that it was a perfect stay with a good view at night. The breakfast buffet although delicious, mostly consists of vegetarian items. However , as soon as I expressed my opinion , Yogesh (server) served me with some delicious chicken sausages which really impressed me.

Overall definitely Value for money. Thank you for making my stay comfortable and catering to my every request.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Ashish K, General Manager at Mahagun Sarovar Portico Suites, responded to this review, October 10, 2012
Dear Mr. Saini,

Thank you for your detailed valuable feedback. We are glad that the team made your stay comfortable. Your encouraging comments have been shared with the team and it will help us do better. Thanks for the special mention of names for Pushkar, Yogesh and Self. We have taken a note of your comments regarding the window cleanliness and will address and rectify the same.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

Returned to this property after a few months, was pleasantly surprised to be welcomed back by my name, same preferred room. The services have become better. The spa has a new look and feel and is now run by O2. This is surely become my preferred place to stay and dine in that area, thanks to the infra and staff. Great!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Ashish K, General Manager at Mahagun Sarovar Portico Suites, responded to this review, September 25, 2012
Dear Mr. Mann,

Greetings from Mahagun Sarovar Portico Vaishali !

Thank you for your kind feedback again, I am glad that you chose to give us a chance to serve you again and that we were yet again able to meet your expectations.

Repeat visits and feedback from guests like you motivate us and assure us that we are on the right track.

Looking forward to many more visits from you.

Mumbai
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

I stayed in this hotel for one night i.e on 8th septemper 2012. hotel is good but the upkeep of the room is not good and. there is no evening turn down given so the problem which i faced is that i did not had fresh towel in the morning for bath secondly there is no employ on the pool side and the pool loungers are also closed so there no place to sit on the pool side,service is very slow and in the breakfast they served watermelon puree instead of watermelon juice so pathetic and the thing with upset me most is that i had wait 25min for the masala dosa.They should improvise on there quality of service to make stay memorable.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Mr. Tyagi,

Greetings from Mahagun Sarovar Portico Vaishali !

Thank you for your detailed feedback. I am extremely concerned reading your feedback and have initiated necessary steps to ensure that our guests do not encounter such issues again. I request you to consider this as an aberration to our normal standards of service.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

Staying at this hotel is indeed a experience. The location is good, ambience is upto its name and service needs no comment. Overall a great place to stay at the value which is unbelievable. Enure that before staying the rooms are booked in advance.

Room Tip: Choose rooms on the 7th Floor