Hotel is Just Opposite to Kaushambhi Metro Station. Given the amount they charge in Delhi , it's OK. The Biggest advantage is the Metro Station . If you are Gaziabad side or will have to stay near by Anand Vihar Station, in a Rs. 2000-3000 budget . This is a good option.
Other things to consider ,
- You have walking distance to cover 3 big shopping malls , so if you want to have little different taste then of Hotel , please get into the malls nearby.
- They provide Pickups and Drops in little Higher charges. They charged me Rs. 2200 for Airport pickp in a Innova. ( Non AC)
- Rooms are just to fit. OK for a Day travel or single travel. I found lot of dust on the table.
- The Place is very near to Anand Vihar Railway Terminus.
- Food is very costly.
- They serve comp. Breakfasts.
- Staffs are friendly.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Hotel Rousha Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.