“couples night” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Dunmore East, Waterford, Ireland
“couples night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

From the minute you walk in ,there is a sense of old world charm..Lovely friendly staff. We opted for the €60.00 menu,which is four courses & a bottle of wine.Each course was beautifully cooked & well presented.A cup of real coffee to finish off a really enjoyable meal.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Waterford, Ireland
“Friday night chill out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

After a hard week at the office we couldn't face making dinner so we decided to go the Spinnaker. Our usual table was free by the fire. From the moment we walked in there was a lovely cosy atmosphere. I had the Angus Steak, it was first class! And my wife had the Thai Chicken Curry, which was extremely tasty! We had a lovely bottle of red wine with it as part of there €60 deal, great value! Staff were attentive and welcoming. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited November 2013
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
“spinnaker bar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

I arrived in Dunnmore East alone for my vacation. When I arrived the first place I went was tonthe spinnaker. The food and hospitality was more then I exspected. Not only did they make me feel at home but thdy treaded me like family. The locals are great as well as the surrounding areas. I wouldnt nnormally write a review. However, I have had such a great experience I woukd highly recommend the spinnaker bar.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
England
“Fabulous food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

We went to the Spinnaker Arms last week, twice!! Honestly two of the best meals I have had in years, fillet steak (visit 1), truly exceptional and Thai chicken curry (2nd visit), incredible.
The ambiance is wonderful, staff attentive and food is amazing. Please visit it is absolutely worth it.
Not a very cheap place to eat but then you do pay for the quality and won't be disappointed.

“Tasty local food ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

What a lovely spot, they support irish food producers as part of good food Ireland. we were welcomed and seated by a lovely lady, all the waitress's were very accommodating in a friendly manner. The menu was impressive. Food was cooked and served to a very high standard, I had order home made brownie for dessert which arrived like it had been heated too long in the microwave so I brought it to the attention to the waitress which she brought me a pavlova instead which was chewing and not too dry. Over all we had a very enjoyable dining experience. Well done the spinnaker!