Yorebridge House is punchily priced but doesn't quite deliver standards to match the bottom line. The setting and location are great, but some of the decor is showing its age; dinner was delicious but breakfast was a disappointment in comparison, and 8.30 am is a very late start. It seems a shame to judge a Yorkshire hotel on the hottest day of the year but when we stayed it was uncomfortably hot all the time, and at 5 star prices, air-conditioning is expected as a given. The hot weather also exposed a shortage of presentable outdoor furniture.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yorebridge House is situated by the river on the edge of the unspoilt village of Bainbridge, Wensleydale in the North Yorkshire Dales. All Yorebridge's thirteen spacious bedrooms are individually inspired with sumptuous fabrics for complete comfort. Sky HD and DVD players available in all rooms. The bathrooms have been created for luxury and relaxation. All rooms have stunning views of the dales and some have their own terrace with hot tubs. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Yorebridge House Hotel Bainbridge
- Yorebridge Hotel Bainbridge
- Yorebridge House Bainbridge, Yorkshire